Svalbard Odyssey from Kirkenes, 18 August 2021
- Cabin type
- Price from pp
- Aurora Outside
- Balcony Suite
- Junior Suite
- Onboard accommodation during voyage including daily cabin service
- All meals, snacks, tea and coffee during the voyage
- Beer, house wine and soft drinks with dinner
- All shore excursions and Zodiac cruises mentioned in the itinerary
- Educational lectures and guiding services from the expedition team
- Access to the onboard doctor and basic medical services
- 3-in-1 waterproof polar expedition jacket (Dry bag only for Caribbean voyages)
- Complimentary loan of muck boots during the voyage
- Comprehensive pre-departure information
- A printed photo book produced with photos from your voyage
- Gratuities for crew will automatically be added to your bill
- Port surcharges, permits and landing fees
|2||Kirkenes, Norway Arrive , Depart|
|3-4||At Sea Arrive , Depart|
|5-13||Stellingfjellet, Svalbard - Overnight onboard Arrive , Depart|
|14||Longyearbyen Arrive , Depart|
Camping out in the wild could be a dream come true for many adventurou...
On selected itineraries, there are nine paddleboards stored onboard. G...
The ship is equipped with plenty of snowshoes, so that cruisers can ge...
Cabins & prices
Terms and Conditions
Note: On 13 January 2018, new European legislation is being adopted in the UK which as result will mean that we may change our required method of payment at our discretion, irrespective of how any deposit or prior payment was made.