Svalbard Odyssey from Kirkenes, 18 August 2021
- Cabin type
- Price from pp
- Aurora Outside
- Balcony Suite
- Junior Suite
- Onboard accommodation during voyage including daily cabin service
- All meals, snacks, tea and coffee during the voyage
- Beer, house wine and soft drinks with dinner
- All shore excursions and Zodiac cruises mentioned in the itinerary
- Educational lectures and guiding services from the expedition team
- Access to the onboard doctor and basic medical services
- 3-in-1 waterproof polar expedition jacket (Dry bag only for Caribbean voyages)
- Complimentary loan of muck boots during the voyage
- Comprehensive pre-departure information
- A printed photo book produced with photos from your voyage
- Gratuities for crew will automatically be added to your bill
- Port surcharges, permits and landing fees
Aurora Expeditions Covid-19 safety measures
To be allowed to cruise, all guests must provide a Fit To Travel certificate from their doctor and fill in two pre-cruise questionnaires. As well as providing negative Covid test results 7 days before cruising and on the day of departure, guests will also have their temperature taken.
As well as deep cleaning of the ship between each voyage and cleaning of luggage before being loaded, cabins and public spaces will be regularly disinfected, as will frequently touched surfaces including furniture, door handles and rails. To ensure protocols are followed, crew will receive full training in the latest protocols. Clean air is also important, and to avoid recirculation, each room has air pumped directly from outside the ship. When it comes to guests, social distancing will be maintained where needed and masks required in public spaces. Instead of buffets, all meals will be plated individually and served by the crew.
With free medical consultations, a doctor and paramedic, medication and emergency care equipment onboard, guests will be well cared for should they become ill. In the case that guests or crew display symptoms, several cabins are dedicated to isolation.
|2||Kirkenes, Norway Arrive , Depart|
|3-4||At Sea Arrive , Depart|
|5-13||Stellingfjellet, Svalbard - Overnight onboard Arrive , Depart|
|14||Longyearbyen Arrive , Depart|
Camping out in the wild could be a dream come true for many adventurou...
On selected itineraries, there are nine paddleboards stored onboard. G...
The ship is equipped with plenty of snowshoes, so that cruisers can ge...
Cabins & prices
Terms and Conditions
Note: On 13 January 2018, new European legislation is being adopted in the UK which as result will mean that we may change our required method of payment at our discretion, irrespective of how any deposit or prior payment was made.