Festive Season in the Heart of Germany, 11 December 2021
- Cabin type
- Price from pp
- Deluxe Staterooms
- Luxury ensuite accommodation
- Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner served onboard
- Wine, beer and soft drinks with lunch and dinner
- Excursions included at every port, quietvox included
- Welcome reception, Captain's reception and Farewell Dinner
- Onboard evening entertainment
- Complimentary tea and coffee on board
- Complimentary WiFi
- Services of a professional cruise manager
- Gratuities onboard
- Return flights from the UK available on request
Avalon Waterways Covid-19 safety measures
To reduce the onboard risk, at embarkation guests will undergo health screenings and temperature checks, and luggage will be disinfected before embarking.
Once onboard, there will be more hand sanitising stations located across the ship, which must be used when disembarking, boarding and before entering any public spaces. There will also be hands-free service onboard, with self-service stations and buffets being replaced with table service.
Cleaning procedures onboard Avalon Waterways have been enhanced, with electrostatic and UV disinfection systems being used. There will also be deep cleaning of staterooms between cruises, disinfection of dining areas between meals and frequent cleaning of shared items such as bikes, as well as cleaning of public areas at least hourly.
|1-2||Nuremberg, Germany Arrive , Depart|
|3||Bamberg, Germany Arrive , Depart|
|4||Wurzburg Arrive , Depart|
|5||Main River Arrive , Depart|
|6||Frankfurt Arrive , Depart|
Cabins & prices
River View Price From: £1,624 pp
Single Call us for latest availability
Suite Price From: £2,160 pp
Terms and Conditions
Note: On 13 January 2018, new European legislation is being adopted in the UK which as result will mean that we may change our required method of payment at our discretion, irrespective of how any deposit or prior payment was made.