The Bahamas from Baltimore, 5 December 2021
- Cabin type
- Price from pp
Secure from £150 pp+
Save up to an extra £26 when booking this cruise onlineBOOK NOW Get quote
- Variety of restaurants onboard
- Casual dining at the Lido restaurant with a variety of options for breakfast, brunch, lunch, dinner, and late night snacks
- Specialty eateries serving up, delicious barbecue, burgers, hot dogs, pizza, pasta, seafood, salads, stir-frys, tacos, burritos and more
- Convenient 24-hour room service (breakfast, snacks)
- Youth Programs
- Serenity Adult-Only Retreat™ Clubs,
- Karaoke, dance lessons and more
- Spectacular production shows and entertainment, Live music, Comedy acts
- Fitness center and outdoor jogging track
- Pools, kids wading pool, whirlpool/hot tubs and water slides Carnival WaterWorks™
- Mini golf, basketball, volleyball and dodgeball court, ping-pong, pool and foosball
- Carnival’s Dive-In Theater
Carnival Cruise Line Covid-19 safety measures
To make sure that guests wash their hands as often as possible, more hand sanitiser stations and hand wash sinks will be installed in busy locations, as well as outside every restaurant. Food stations will be staffed where possible, and where this can't be achieved, such as at a condiment station, crew will be on hand to prompt guests.
In areas with high traffic such as restaurants, bars and lounges, as well as surfaces that are often touched including handrails, door handles and chairs, the frequency of cleaning will be increased. In addition, each night a deep clean and disinfection of these areas will be undertaken. Staterooms and suites will be cleaned up to twice daily, with a focus on bathrooms and surfaces which are frequently touched. If a guest shows flu-like symptoms, their room will also undergo an additional deep clean.
Should any guest show flu-like symptoms, they will be able to receive free consultations at the onboard Medical Centre
|1||Baltimore Arrive , Depart PM||PM|
|2-3||At Sea Arrive , Depart|
|4||Nassau Arrive AM, Depart PM||AM||PM|
|5||Half Moon Cay, Bahamas Arrive AM, Depart PM||AM||PM|
|6||Freeport Arrive AM, Depart PM||AM||PM|
|7||At Sea Arrive , Depart|
|8||Baltimore Arrive AM, Depart||AM|
This colourful restaurant is a real Mexican fiesta, with great food su...
Build-A-Bear Workshop at Sea
Allow the kids to experience the fun and exciting workshop at the Buil...
CLUE: The Murder Mystery
Get all the family together to try to solve clues all over the ship, t...
Cabins & prices
Inside Price From: £455 pp
Outside Price From: £512 pp
Balcony Price From: £553 pp
Suite Price From: £947 pp
Terms and Conditions
Note: On 13 January 2018, new European legislation is being adopted in the UK which as result will mean that we may change our required method of payment at our discretion, irrespective of how any deposit or prior payment was made.