Tokyo, Mt. Fuji, Kyoto's Spring Flowers & Hirosaki Castle, 7 April 2022
Departure: 07 Apr 2022
- All Inclusive Drinks
- Family Friendly
- Tips Included
- Wi-Fi Package
- Future Cruise Credit
- Hotel Included
- Suica Travel Card pre-loaded with 1,500 Yen. Use your card on JR East trains, the subway, monorail and buses. Additionally, you can use the credit to purchase soft drinks and coffee from train vending machines, or small items from convenience stores.
- Kyoto Temples & Shrines Shore Excursion - Kobe Port - This excursion is all about trying to spot the stunning Cherry Blossom (sighting can never be 100% guaranteed). This morning visit the UNESCO World Heritage Site, Kamigamo Shrine. It is one of the oldest shrines in the city and offers a rich history for those who want to learn about its past. Cherry Blossom trees can be found sprinkled throughout the entire grounds, and of particular note are the weeping blossoms found lining the pathway from the Torii gate to the Shrine itself. The tour continues on to Kinkakuji Temple after a break for lunch. Also known as the 'Golden Pavillion', this temple is unique beacuse of its top two floors which are totally covered in gold leaf. Set on the banks of a large pond in a tranquil garden, this was the former retirement home of the shogun Ashikaga Yoshimitsu. It's the only remaining building of the former retirement complex and temple itself has burnt down numerous times. The last stop on the tour is Ninnaji Temple. Founded in 888 by the reigning emperor, this Buddhist temple saw a member of the imperial family serve as its head priest over a period of many centuries. Unfortunately, due to many fires and wars none of the original buiildings from the 9th century survived and the oldest buildings instead date back to the 1600's. Ninnaji Temple is famous for its grove of 'Omuro Cherries', a type of late blossoming cherry typically found in bloom at the end of Kyoto's Cherry Blossom season around mid-April.
- Hirosaki Castle & Gardens Shore Excursion - Aomori Port - Take a trip to Hirosaki Castle & Park. It is the perfect spot to explore the castle park & grounds and walk amongst the vast number of Cherry Blossom trees*. Opt to rent rowing boats on the lake (at a charge locally) and explore the park. Later, return to the port with a stop at Crane Bridge (the longest wooden bridge in Japan) for a stunning photo opportunity.The bridge is said to resemble a flying crane, and those who walk across it will enjoy a long life.
- Luxury ensuite accommodation
- Exceptional range of facilities
- All meals and Nite Bites
- Largest standard staterooms in the industry
- Elegant afternoon tea
- Complimentary room service 6am-11pm
- Lawn Club - real grass area
- Fitness Centre
- Sauna, Jacuzzi & Steam Room *Aqua Class Guests
- All port taxes and fees
1-3Tokyo Hotel Stay - 3 Nights
3Tokyo - Mt. Fuji with Bullet Train & Lunch
4Cruise departs from Tokyo / Yokohama, KanagawaPM
5Shimizu (for Mt. Fuji)AMPM
7Kyoto - Temples Excursion
15Aomori - Hirosaki Castle & Gardens Excursion
17-18Tokyo / Yokohama, Kanagawa - Overnight onboardAM
Itinerary details & timings may be subject to change.
Intimate and exclusively for AquaClass guests, Blu serves clean-eating... Read More
With its ice-covered bar top and slick mixologist staff, the Martini B... Read More
Poolside bar serving for-a-fee burgers and hot dogs to keep your energ... Read More
Cabins & prices
Inside Price From: £3,999 pp
Outside Price From: £4,649 pp
Balcony Price From: £4,799 pp
Suite Call us for latest availability
Overall ratings and reviews
Terms and Conditions
Note: On 13 January 2018, new European legislation is being adopted in the UK which as result will mean that we may change our required method of payment at our discretion, irrespective of how any deposit or prior payment was made.