Tokyo, Mt. Fuji, Kyoto's Spring Flowers & Hiroshima's Peace Memorial, 25 March 2023
Departure: 25 Mar 2023
- All Inclusive Drinks
- Family Friendly
- Tips Included
- Wi-Fi Package
- Hotel Included
- Suica Travel Card pre-loaded with 1,500 Yen. Use your card on JR East trains, the subway, monorail and buses. Additionally, you can use the credit to purchase soft drinks and coffee from train vending machines, or small items from convenience stores.
- Hiroshima & Miyajima Excursion - Hiroshima Port - This historical tour takes in the Peace Memorial Park, a 120,000sqm area consisting of paths, lawns and trees. Before the atomic bomb was dropped, this area was the political heart of the city and thus the reason it became a target. Within the park you can find the Peace Memorial Museum, detailing the events of that fateful day including the heart-wrenching human cost. In addition there is the A-Bomb Dome, otherwise known as the Hiroshima Peace Memorial. It was one of the few buildings to withstand the blast and subsequently became a UNESCO World Heritage Site with its link to the past. In the afternoon you will visit Miyajima's Itsukushima Shrine, best known for the iconic Torii gate which appears to be 'floating' in the water. It is also a good spot for Cherry Blossom viewing.
- Kyoto Temples & Shrines Shore Excursion - Osaka Port - Make a visit to the zen temple, Kinkakuji. Also known as the 'Golden Pavillion', this temple is unique because of its top two floors which are totally covered in gold leaf. Set on the banks of a large pond in a tranquil garden, this was the former retirement home of the shogun Ashikaga Yoshimitsu. It's the only remaining building of the former retirement complex and temple itself has burnt down numerous times. Next up is a visit to Ninna-ji temple. Dating back to 888, this temple had a member of the Imperial Family serving as the head priest of the temple over many centuries. Sadly none of the original 9th century buildings have survived due to many wars and fires that occurred throughout Kyoto's history - the oldest buildings date back to the 1600's. Ninna-ji is famous for a grove of late blooming Cherry Trees, called Omuro Cherries. This makes Ninna-ji Temple a great place to visit towards the end of the blossom season (usually around Mid April). Please note the sighting of Cherry Blossoms can never be guaranteed as the window of opportunity is small.
- Luxury ensuite accommodation
- Exceptional range of facilities
- All meals and Nite Bites
- Largest standard staterooms in the industry
- Elegant afternoon tea
- Complimentary room service 6am-11pm
- Lawn Club - real grass area
- Fitness Centre
- Sauna, Jacuzzi & Steam Room *Aqua Class Guests
- All port taxes and fees
1-3Tokyo Hotel Stay - 3 Nights
3Tokyo - Mt. Fuji with Bullet Train & Lunch
4Cruise departs from Tokyo / Yokohama, KanagawaPM
11Hiroshima & Miyajima Excursion
13Kyoto - Temples Excursion
15Shimizu (for Mt. Fuji)AMPM
16Tokyo / Yokohama, KanagawaAM
Itinerary details & timings may be subject to change.
Intimate and exclusively for AquaClass guests, Blu serves clean-eating... Read More
With its ice-covered bar top and slick mixologist staff, the Martini B... Read More
Poolside bar serving for-a-fee burgers and hot dogs to keep your energ... Read More
Cabins & prices
Inside Price From: £2,749 pp
Outside Price From: £3,099 pp
Balcony Price From: £3,299 pp
Suite Price From: £6,299 pp
Overall ratings and reviews
Terms and Conditions
Note: On 13 January 2018, new European legislation is being adopted in the UK which as result will mean that we may change our required method of payment at our discretion, irrespective of how any deposit or prior payment was made.