Cape Verde and the Canaries from Sal to Funchal, 2 April 2021
- Cabin type
- Price from pp
- French Balcony
- Junior Suite
- International gourmet cuisine – full board (three restaurants to choose from in the evening with flexible opening hours), afternoon coffee/tea time, midnight snack
- All landings and rides in the ship’s own Zodiacs (partly e-Zodiacs)
- Experienced experts from various disciplines accompany every cruise, give presentations and multimedia lectures, provide well-informed answers to questions about the cruising area and take part in the Zodiac landings/rides
- Use of the interactive Ocean Academy with individual knowledge formats
- Extensive sports programme: fitness area with ocean view, course programme, additional sports activities on shore depending on the destination
- Equipment for loan: one pair of binoculars and two sets of Nordic Walking poles in the cabin itself, furthermore warm parkas, rubber boots, snorkelling equipment
- German- and English-speaking ship and expedition management as well as German- and English-speaking service crew
- OCEAN SPA with Finnish sauna with an ocean view, steam sauna, indoor and outdoor relaxation area (spa treatments and hairdresser at a surcharge)
- In every cabin: champagne to welcome you, mini bar restocked daily with complimentary non-alcoholic beverages (additional selection in Grand Suites and Junior Suites), coffee machine, 24-hour cabin service
- Flat-screen television with information and entertainment programme
- Personal e-mail account and Internet access via Wi-Fi (e-mails free of charge, Internet subject to a charge)
- Comprehensive information before the cruise (manuals about the Arctic, Antarctic and the Amazon, as well as expedition maps)
- Harbour and airport fees
Hapag-Lloyd Covid-19 safety measures
Before sailing, guests must have filled out a health questionnaire, and at embarkation they will undergo health screening and temperature checks, all while maintaining social distancing.
Social distancing continues onboard thanks to reduced ship capacity, smaller groups for entertainment and activities, fewer tables in restaurants and extended dining times. Self-service buffets will also be replaced by table service. In addition, guests will be given facemasks, and conveniently located disinfectant stations will encourage frequent handwashing. What's more, crew will be given additional training, have virus testing, be given masks and have their temperature checked. An increased number of medical staff will be on hand in the case of illness, and a Public Health Specialist will ensure that procedures are adhered to throughout the cruise.
Cleaning protocols have also been altered, with frequently touched surfaces being disinfected every half an hour, cabins and suites cleaned three times a day and a deep cleaning taking place between cruises.
|1||Palmeira, Cape Verde Arrive , Depart|
|2||Santiago, Cape Verde Arrive , Depart|
|3||At Sea Arrive , Depart|
|4||Fogo, Cape Verde Arrive , Depart|
|5||Santo Antão, Cape Verde Arrive , Depart|
|6||São Vicente, Cape Verde Arrive , Depart|
|7||Sao Nicolau Arrive , Depart|
|8-9||At Sea Arrive , Depart|
|10||Santa Cruz, Tenerife Arrive , Depart|
|11||Puerto de la Estaca, El Hierro Arrive , Depart|
|12||Selvagem Grande Arrive , Depart|
|13||Porto Santo, Madeira Arrive , Depart|
|13-14||Funchal, Madeira - Overnight onboard Arrive , Depart|
Located at the aft of the ship is the marina, from which you can take ...
This venue makes it easy to learn about a wide range of science and oc...
Try some wonderfully creative and unique dishes which explore the culi...
Cabins & prices
Outside Call us for latest availability
Balcony Call us for latest availability
Suite Call us for latest availability
Terms and Conditions
Note: On 13 January 2018, new European legislation is being adopted in the UK which as result will mean that we may change our required method of payment at our discretion, irrespective of how any deposit or prior payment was made.