Mystical Temples & Megacities from Bali, 22 January 2021
- Cabin type
- Price from pp
- Veranda/Ocean Suite
- Grand Ocean Suite
- Penthouse Suite
- 24-hour suite service.
- Impression of relaxed elegance.
- Champagne to welcome you to your suite.
- A Nespresso machine – for your first coffee of the morning.
- Seven different restaurants to choose from.
- Eight different types of suites.
- Experience atmospheric evenings in six bars or relax on 62 square metres of Ocean Spa.
- Entertainment including Jazz Club, Piano Bar and fully equipped Theatre with state-of-the-art stage technology.
- Spacious teak pool deck, with long pool including a fully retractable roof, sun-loungers and relaxed pool bar.
- State-of-the-art golf simulator with our own on-board PGA professionals.
- Ample space for your personal freedom.
- All verandas are at least 7 m² in size and offer breathtaking ocean views.
- Suite sizes from comfortable 35 m² to exclusive 114 m².
- Well-conceived, top-quality fittings to enhance your well-being.
- High-class contemporary art.
- State-of-the-art technology – flat-screen TV, Wi-Fi, tablet PC and portable telephones.
Hapag-Lloyd Covid-19 safety measures
Before sailing, guests must have filled out a health questionnaire, and at embarkation they will undergo health screening and temperature checks, all while maintaining social distancing.
Social distancing continues onboard thanks to reduced ship capacity, smaller groups for entertainment and activities, fewer tables in restaurants and extended dining times. Self-service buffets will also be replaced by table service. In addition, guests will be given facemasks, and conveniently located disinfectant stations will encourage frequent handwashing. What's more, crew will be given additional training, have virus testing, be given masks and have their temperature checked. An increased number of medical staff will be on hand in the case of illness, and a Public Health Specialist will ensure that procedures are adhered to throughout the cruise.
Cleaning protocols have also been altered, with frequently touched surfaces being disinfected every half an hour, cabins and suites cleaned three times a day and a deep cleaning taking place between cruises.
|1||Benoa, Bali Arrive , Depart|
|2||At Sea Arrive , Depart|
|3||Semarang Arrive , Depart|
|4||Pulau Menyawakan Arrive , Depart|
|5||At Sea Arrive , Depart|
|6-7||Singapore - Overnight onboard Arrive , Depart|
|8||At Sea Arrive , Depart|
|9||Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia Arrive , Depart|
|10||Sandakan Arrive , Depart|
|11||At Sea Arrive , Depart|
|12||Malcapuya Island Arrive , Depart|
|13||Manila Arrive , Depart|
|14||At Sea Arrive , Depart|
|15-16||Hong Kong - Overnight onboard Arrive , Depart|
Watch as skilled chefs share their knowledge and tricks of the trade, ...
A contemporary and stylish atmosphere acts as a wonderful setting to d...
Grande Reserve Wine Bar
Wine connoisseurs should make a reservation to dine at Grand Reserve a...
Cabins & prices
Suite Call us for latest availability
Terms and Conditions
Note: On 13 January 2018, new European legislation is being adopted in the UK which as result will mean that we may change our required method of payment at our discretion, irrespective of how any deposit or prior payment was made.