Footloose to the Atlantic Isles from Oban, 20 October 2020
- Cabin type
- Price from pp
- All Inclusive – All meals on board and ashore, snacks and picnics as shown in the itineraries and fresh fruit from baskets around the ship. Champagne, wines (excluding those from the Premium Wine Library range), plus beers, spirits, soft drinks, tea, coffee and other hot drinks.
- Gratuities – Strict ‘no tipping’ policy
- Guides and Guest Speakers - Knowledgeable guides accompany all cruises, both on board and on the tours ashore, with three experienced guides on the Footloose walking itineraries. Guest speakers feature on selected cruises.
- Shore Visits - Entrance fees to all castles, gardens and other places of interest on our cruises, as well as transfers between the ship and each destination ashore, as shown in the itineraries.
- Internet – Free Wi-Fi
- Transfers – Travel to and from Glasgow or Inverness airport or railway station to and from Hebridean Princess
- Car Parking – If you wish to drive car parking is included.
- Extra Activities – Fishing trips and speedboat rides can be arranged at no extra cost.
- Port Taxes and Fees
|1||Oban Arrive , Depart|
|2||Hebrides Sea - Cruising Arrive , Depart|
|2||Lochboisdale Arrive , Depart|
|3||Barra Arrive , Depart|
|4||Tiree Arrive , Depart|
|5||Colonsay Arrive , Depart|
|5||Jura Arrive , Depart|
|6||Port Ellen Arrive , Depart|
|7||Tayvallich Arrive , Depart|
|7||Crinan Arrive , Depart|
|8||Oban Arrive , Depart|
Get settled in with a good novel in this beautiful library, which has ...
On the promenade deck, you'll find The Conservatory; a lovely space to...
This quintessential, British country house-style lounge is the perfect...
Cabins & prices
Terms and Conditions
Note: On 13 January 2018, new European legislation is being adopted in the UK which as result will mean that we may change our required method of payment at our discretion, irrespective of how any deposit or prior payment was made.