Australia & New Zealand fr. Sydney to Auckland with Stays, 14 January 2022
Departure: 14 Jan 2022
- Family Friendly
- Hotel Included
What our customers say
"I gave four stars to cabin as it was a bit small and claustrophobic. We would opt for outside cabin with window or balcony on future cruises, and yes we will be going again. Having read reviews prior to going I was expecting poor quality however I wa..." view more
Couple | United Kingdom | 1 cruise | Verified
On board Norwegian Spirit:
- Freestyle Dining with choice of complimentary dining venues
- Speciality Dining venues* including: Cagney's Steakhouse and Le Bistro
- Choice of bars & lounges including Magnum's Champagne & Wine Bar, Henry's Pub & Spinnaker Lounge
- Stardust Theatre
- Aqua Park with swimming pool, hot tubs, sundeck and kid's pool area
- Sports Complex including outdoor basketball court and golf driving net
- Family friendly activities including Video Arcade, Splash Academy and children’s and teen’s clubs
- Maharajah's Casino with gaming tables & slot machines
- Mandara Spa with treatment rooms and an on board beauty salon
- Pulse Fitness Centre with full range of exercise equipment & gym facilities
- Jogging track
*Please note some dining venues may require an additional cover charge
1-2Sydney Central Hotel Stay - 2 Nights
3Cruise departs from SydneyPM
15-16Auckland Central Hotel Stay - 2 Nights
Itinerary details & timings may be subject to change.
Norwegian Cruise Line Covid-19 safety measures
Before stepping onboard, all guests and crew members will undergo health screenings, including touchless temperature checks. These will continue throughout the cruise each time guests disembark and embark at ports of call, as well as before dining or taking part in group activities. Online check-ins and staggered embarkations will take place to ensure that social distancing can be maintained.
Once onboard, innovative air filtration systems ensure the air you breathe is clean. Buffets will be full-service with staff serving guests and social distancing will be facilitated throughout the ship, including during activities.
Should illness occur, each ship holds increased medical resources including rapid testing for COVID-19, more medication, oxygen and vaccinations, as well as isolation accommodations if needed.
Speciality a la carte steakhouse serving the finest cuts, made-fresh c... Read More
Kids club with tailored programs for all aged between 6 months and 12 ... Read More
Ages 6 months-2 years
At this speciality Japanese restaurant the preparation of your delicio... Read More
Cabins & prices
Inside Call us for latest availability
Outside Call us for latest availability
Balcony Call us for latest availability
Suite Call us for latest availability
Overall ratings and reviews
Terms and Conditions
Note: On 13 January 2018, new European legislation is being adopted in the UK which as result will mean that we may change our required method of payment at our discretion, irrespective of how any deposit or prior payment was made.