Society Islands & Tahiti Iti, 18 December 2020
- Cabin type
- Price from pp
- Porthole Stateroom
- Window Stateroom
- Balcony Stateroom
- Veranda Stateroom
- Veranda Suite
- Intimate sailing experience, with only 332 guests and a crew-to-guest ratio of 1:1.5—among the highest at sea
- All shipboard meals, in your choice of venues
- Complimentary room service
- Complimentary beverages, including select wines and spirits, beers, soft drinks, bottled water, and hot beverages served throughout the ship
- In-room refrigerator replenished daily with soft drinks, beer, and bottled water
- All shipboard entertainment, including our troupe of Polynesian performers and live music in the evenings
- Presentations by onboard experts and guest hosts
- Le Casino
- La Palette lounge and disco
- All onboard gratuities for room stewards and dining staff
- Luxurious onboard spa
- Fitness center
- Pool with poolside bar
- Watersports, including complimentary kayaking, windsurfing, and paddleboarding from our marina or destination beaches
- Use of our secluded, white-sand beach in Bora Bora with bar service, volleyball, and snorkeling (on select voyages)
- A day on our private islet, Motu Mahana, off the coast of Taha’a, featuring snorkeling, watersports, a barbecue, full bar service, and Polynesian hospitality (on select voyages)
Paul Gauguin Cruises Covid-19 safety measures
Guests and crew members must all present a signed doctor's form, complete a health questionnaire and undergo health screenings before stepping onboard. As well as this, additional measures include all luggage being sanitised before boarding, and masks and hand sanitiser being handed to guests for use throughout the cruise.
To ensure that a safe distance can be kept between those onboard, restaurant layouts have been changed and public spaces such as bars and the theatre limited to 50% capacity. Guests must wear masks in corridors, and crew will wear masks or visors when in contact with guests. In addition, cleaning has been increased throughout the ship, with staterooms cleaned twice daily, public areas daily and frequently touched surfaces hourly.
In the event of illness, each voyage has a nurse and doctor onboard, as well as advanced testing equipment and treatments.
|1||Fly from the UK Arrive , Depart|
|2||Fly Los Angeles/Papeete Arrive , Depart|
|2||Papeete, Tahiti Arrive , Depart|
|3||Vairao, Tahiti Arrive , Depart|
|4||Huahine Arrive , Depart|
|5||Tahaa Arrive , Depart|
|6-7||Bora Bora - Overnight onboard Arrive , Depart|
|8||Moorea Arrive , Depart|
|8-9||Papeete, Tahiti - Overnight onboard Arrive , Depart|
|9||Fly Papeete/Los Angeles Arrive , Depart|
|10||Fly to the UK Arrive , Depart|
Situated near the pool, this relaxed dining venue boasts a gorgeous bu...
Les Gauguins & Les Gauguines
Discover the ins and outs of Polynesian culture with the help of resid...
The marina provides quick access to the ocean, where you can take part...
Cabins & prices
Outside Price From: £6,831 pp
Balcony Price From: £8,111 pp
Suite Price From: £10,631 pp
Terms and Conditions
Note: On 13 January 2018, new European legislation is being adopted in the UK which as result will mean that we may change our required method of payment at our discretion, irrespective of how any deposit or prior payment was made.