Celtic Shores from Dublin, 11 May 2021
- Cabin type
- Price from pp
- Superior Stateroom
- Deluxe Stateroom
- Prestige Stateroom
- Deluxe Suite
- Prestige Suite
Secure from £661 pp+
- Spacious suites - over 85% with private verandas
- Open Bar (except premium brands
- Ocean view staterooms – featuring flat screen television, CD/DVD player, iPod® docking station, mini bar, French bath amenities, bathrobes and hairdryer.
- Main and Panorama Lounges
- Traditional French cuisine with two dining restaurants
- Onboard entertainment and lectures
- Captain's welcome cocktail and gala dinner
- Spa & health area with Hammam sauna and SOTHYS treatments
- Unique Balneotherapy area
- Leisure area with photo station
- 24 hour room service
- Marina with complimentary watersports (except scuba diving)
|1||Dublin Arrive , Depart PM||PM|
|2||Belfast Arrive , Depart|
|3||Liverpool Arrive , Depart|
|4||Douglas Arrive , Depart|
|5||Cork (Cobh) Arrive , Depart|
|6||Isles of Scilly Arrive , Depart|
|7||Jersey Arrive , Depart|
|8||Portsmouth Arrive AM, Depart||AM|
For traditionally classic French cuisine, head to the Gastronomic Rest...
The Marina is a gateway to a world of activities. From swimming, kayak...
The theatre will provide a variety of entertainment suitable for all i...
Cabins & prices
Outside Price From: £2,643 pp
Balcony Price From: £2,840 pp
Suite Price From: £4,846 pp
Terms and Conditions
Note: On 13 January 2018, new European legislation is being adopted in the UK which as result will mean that we may change our required method of payment at our discretion, irrespective of how any deposit or prior payment was made.