Monaco to Malta from Monte Carlo, 27 September 2021
What our customers say
"Had the most fantastic cruise .The accommodation was to die for ., Luxury free toiletries replaced every day . Nothing was too much trouble for the staff , felt like we were celebrities. Would love to sail with them again , they are quite pricey but ..." view more
Couple | United Kingdom | 10+ cruises | Verified
- Cabin type
- Price from pp
- Deluxe Veranda Suite
- Concierge Suite
- Penthouse Suite
- Horizon View Suite
- Seven Seas Suite
Secure from £579 pp+
- Unlimited Shore Excursions.
- Return Flights & Transfers.
- Unlimited Beverages Including Fine Wines and Premium Spirits.
- Business Class Air in Penthouse Suites and Higher on Europe Voyages.
- Open Bars and Lounges PLUS In-Suite Mini-bar Replenished Daily.
- Pre-Paid Gratuities.
- 24-hour Room Service and NO Charge for Specialty Restaurants.
- Elegant Casual Dress Code - Formal and Semi-Formal Attire Optional on Sailings of 16 Nights or Longer.
- Welcome Bottle of Champagne.
- In-Suite Dining, Served Course-By-Course During Restaurant Hours.
- L'Occitane®soaps, shampoos and lotions.
- Butler Service in Penthouse Suites and Higher, Included iPad in suite, iPod® Docking Station and Complimentary In-Suite Mini-Bar Setup.
- Fitness Programs, Sauna and Steam Rooms in the Spa.
- Onboard Activities Including Expert Guest Lectures, Theatre Performance and Day-Time Entertainment.
- Interactive Flat Screen Television in Each Suite With Extensive Media Library and Complimentary Movies-On-Demand.
- Up to four gourmet restaurants including the iconic steakhouse Prime 7, plus haute French cuisine at Signatures, Continental dining at Compass Rose, casual indoor and outdoor dining at La Veranda, our new Tuscan-inspired evening restaurant Setti Mari at La Veranda and the Pool Grill.
Regent Seven Seas Covid-19 safety measures
Onboard and Ashore
Prior to boarding guests will undergo health screenings, and embarkation times will be staggered to enable social distancing to take place. With reduced ship capacity, reduced seating in entertainment venues, smaller activity groups and more spacing between tables in restaurants, social distancing will be facilitated onboard each ship. Guests are encouraged to frequently wash their hands, and a no-touch food service policy will further limit unnecessary contact. When it comes to shore excursions, Regent Seven Seas will work with their land partners to make sure that high standards of hygiene are maintained ashore. Itineraries may also be changed should a destination be impacted and unsafe to visit.
Before ships re-enter into service, they will all be certified as virus free, and throughout cruises will be thoroughly and frequently cleaned, including 24/7 sanitising of public venues and high touch points, daily fogging of venues, suites and corridors and cleaning and fogging of embarkation terminals. There will also be a hospital-grade air filtration system on each ship to make sure that the air is fresh and clean.
Onboard medical teams have been expanded, and there will be free treatment for anyone suffering from a respiratory illness. Other facilities and equipment include a large stock of medication, rapid virus testing and isolation accommodation in the unlikely event that it is needed.
|1||Fly from the UK Arrive , Depart|
|1||Monte Carlo Arrive , Depart PM||PM|
|2-3||Barcelona - Overnight onboard Arrive PM, Depart PM||PM||PM|
|4||At Sea Arrive , Depart|
|5||Valletta Arrive AM, Depart PM||AM||PM|
|6||Messina Strait - Cruising Arrive , Depart|
|6||Messina, Sicily Arrive AM, Depart PM||AM||PM|
|7||Amalfi Arrive AM, Depart PM||AM||PM|
|8||Rome (Civitavecchia) Arrive AM, Depart||AM|
|8||Fly to the UK Arrive , Depart|
Canyon Ranch Spa Club
When it comes to wellness at sea, you won't find better than the Canyo...
Grand multi-tiered main show theatre where guests can take in fantasti...
Large bar and lounge area with stunning views out to sea that really m...
Cabins & prices
Suite Price From: £4,585 pp
Overall ratings and reviews
Terms and Conditions
Note: On 13 January 2018, new European legislation is being adopted in the UK which as result will mean that we may change our required method of payment at our discretion, irrespective of how any deposit or prior payment was made.