Belize to the Florida Keys - Miami Roundtrip, 6 March 2023
- Up to 70 FREE Shore Excursions
- Cabin type
- Price from pp
- Deluxe Window Suite
- Deluxe Veranda Suite
- Concierge Suite
- Penthouse Suite
- Navigator Suite
- Up to 70 FREE Shore Excursions
- Unlimited Shore Excursions
- Unlimited Beverages Including Fine Wines and Premium Spirits
- Open Bars and Lounges PLUS In-Suite Mini-bar Replenished Daily
- Pre-Paid Gratuities
- NO Charge for Specialty Restaurants and 24-hour Room Service
- Elegant Casual Dress Code - Formal and Semi-Formal Attire Optional on Sailings of 16 Nights or Longer
- Welcome Bottle of Champagne
- Up to four gourmet restaurants including the iconic steakhouse Prime 7, plus haute French cuisine at Signatures, Continental dining at Compass Rose, casual indoor and outdoor dining at La Veranda, our new Tuscan-inspired evening restaurant Setti Mari at La Veranda and the Pool Grill
- In-Suite Dining, Served Course-By-Course During Restaurant Hours
- L'Occitanesoaps, shampoos and lotions
- Butler Service in Penthouse Suites and Higher, Included iPadin Suite, iPod Docking Station and Complimentary In-Suite Mini-Bar Setup
- Fitness Programs, Sauna and Steam Rooms in the Spa
- Onboard Activities Including Expert Guest Lectures, Theatre Performance and Day-Time Entertainment
- Interactive Flat Screen Television in Each Suite With Extensive Media Library and Complimentary Movies-On-Demand
Regent Seven Seas Covid-19 safety measures
Onboard and Ashore
Prior to boarding guests will undergo health screenings, and embarkation times will be staggered to enable social distancing to take place. With reduced ship capacity, reduced seating in entertainment venues, smaller activity groups and more spacing between tables in restaurants, social distancing will be facilitated onboard each ship. Guests are encouraged to frequently wash their hands, and a no-touch food service policy will further limit unnecessary contact. When it comes to shore excursions, Regent Seven Seas will work with their land partners to make sure that high standards of hygiene are maintained ashore. Itineraries may also be changed should a destination be impacted and unsafe to visit.
Before ships re-enter into service, they will all be certified as virus free, and throughout cruises will be thoroughly and frequently cleaned, including 24/7 sanitising of public venues and high touch points, daily fogging of venues, suites and corridors and cleaning and fogging of embarkation terminals. There will also be a hospital-grade air filtration system on each ship to make sure that the air is fresh and clean.
Onboard medical teams have been expanded, and there will be free treatment for anyone suffering from a respiratory illness. Other facilities and equipment include a large stock of medication, rapid virus testing and isolation accommodation in the unlikely event that it is needed.
|1||Fly from the UK Arrive , Depart|
|1||Miami Arrive , Depart|
|2||At Sea Arrive , Depart|
|3||Roatan Island Arrive , Depart|
|4||Harvest Caye Arrive , Depart|
|5||Puerto Costa Maya Arrive , Depart|
|6||Cozumel, Mexico Arrive , Depart|
|7||Key West Arrive , Depart|
|8||Miami Arrive , Depart|
|8||Fly to the UK Arrive , Depart|
|9||Arrive in UK - Overnight flight Arrive , Depart|
Canyon Ranch Spa Club
When it comes to wellness at sea, you won't find better than the Canyo...
Cool bar lounge area to drop in for a quick cocktail in the evening be...
During the day guests enjoy elevated buffet-style breakfasts and lunch...
Cabins & prices
Suite Price From: £3,504 pp
Terms and Conditions
Note: On 13 January 2018, new European legislation is being adopted in the UK which as result will mean that we may change our required method of payment at our discretion, irrespective of how any deposit or prior payment was made.