Discover the Canaries from Southampton, 5 October 2022
Departure: 05 Oct 2022
- All meals and snacks onboard*
- 24 hour room service
- Virtual Balconies with Inside Staterooms
- The Most Spacious Staterooms in the Fleet
- The Largest Active Indoor Space At Sea
- First Ever Bumper Car Rink At Sea
- Roller Skating Rink
- Full Size Basketball Court
- First Ever Food Truck At Sea
- Ripcord - Sky Diving Simulator
- North Star - London Eye Style Pod
- Cruises are Full Board
- Daytime and Evening Entertainment included
- *Additional charges apply for specialty dining venues. Specialty beverages, beer, wine and soda are charged separately and are offered at current bar menu prices.
1Cruise departs from SouthamptonPM
7Las Palmas, Gran CanariaAMPM
8Santa Cruz, TenerifeAMPM
Itinerary details & timings may be subject to change.
Royal Caribbean Covid-19 safety measures
Prior to embarkation, all guests will undergo health screenings, and may be denied boarding depending on the results. In addition, to make boarding safe, terminals will be cleaned and sanitised before and after each cruise, as will the ships.
Onboard the ship, rigorous cleaning measures include twice-daily stateroom cleaning- with an additional clean in rooms where guests show flu-like symptoms- and more frequent sanitation in other areas, especially public venues and toilets. Guests will also be encouraged to wash their hands often thanks to more hand sanitiser stations and captain announcements twice each day.
In any cases where guests show flu-like symptoms, the medical team are on hand with complimentary consultations.
Be amazed in this futuristic bar, where robots make your cocktails! Al... Read More
Bumper Cars at Seaplex
Fasten your seatbelts and get revvy for a bit of fun on the Bumper Car... Read More
Indulge in elegant and freshly made sushi at the Sushi Bar; a stylish ... Read More
Cabins & prices
Inside Price From: £1,348 pp
Outside Price From: £1,478 pp
Balcony Price From: £1,470 pp
Suite Price From: £1,728 pp
Terms and Conditions
Note: On 13 January 2018, new European legislation is being adopted in the UK which as result will mean that we may change our required method of payment at our discretion, irrespective of how any deposit or prior payment was made.