Great Southern Rail fr. Adelaide - Brisbane & Cruise South Pacific with Stays, 7 December 2022
Departure: 07 Dec 2022
What our customers say
"Everything was excellent apart from two things. The ships tour in Japan was very disappointing and poor value. I advised RCI on board and since arriving back in the UK. As yet have not received any reply. From your package the hotel in Beijing was go..." view more
- All of staterooms are appointed with upscale fabrics, contemporary art and stunning leather and wood finishes to provide a truly unmatched experience.
- A collection of amazing inventions that have never been seen on land or sea.
- Dining: sample a melt-in-the mouth steak at Chops Grille, or go head down the rabbit hole for a taste of experimental dishes at Wonderland Imaginative Cuisine.
- Two70 on Quantum of the Seas - Where an expansive ocean view is transformed before your eyes
- Rock out to headlining musicians. Swing dance in another era.
- Roboshow - Robots interacting with live dancers
- Experience North Star:promises to elevate you both physically and emotionally, revealing 360-degree views of a world. - Charges Apply*
- SeaPlex- the largest indoor active space at sea.
- RipCord by iFly - Skydiving, - Charges Apply*
- Onboard activities for every age group.
- Return Flights
1-2Adelaide Hotel Stay - 2 Nights
3-5The Great Southern Train - Adelaide to Brisbane
3The Grampians - Morning, Afternoon Excursion
4Canberra & Surroundings - Morning, Afternoon Excursion
5Coffs Harbour - Morning Beachside Excursion
5Brisbane Hotel Stay - 1 Nights
6Cruise departs from BrisbanePM
9-10Port Vila - Overnight onboardAMPM
11Mystery Island, VanuatuAMPM
Itinerary details & timings may be subject to change.
Royal Caribbean Covid-19 safety measures
Prior to embarkation, all guests will undergo health screenings, and may be denied boarding depending on the results. In addition, to make boarding safe, terminals will be cleaned and sanitised before and after each cruise, as will the ships.
Onboard the ship, rigorous cleaning measures include twice-daily stateroom cleaning- with an additional clean in rooms where guests show flu-like symptoms- and more frequent sanitation in other areas, especially public venues and toilets. Guests will also be encouraged to wash their hands often thanks to more hand sanitiser stations and captain announcements twice each day.
In any cases where guests show flu-like symptoms, the medical team are on hand with complimentary consultations.
Be amazed in this futuristic bar, where robots make your cocktails! Al... Read More
Bumper Cars at Seaplex
Fasten your seatbelts and get revvy for a bit of fun on the Bumper Car... Read More
Indulge in elegant and freshly made sushi at the Sushi Bar; a stylish ... Read More
Cabins & prices
Inside Price From: £2,899 pp
Outside Price From: £2,999 pp
Balcony Price From: £3,149 pp
Suite Price From: £3,579 pp
Overall ratings and reviews
More cruises on Quantum of the Seas
Alaska Glacier Discovery from Seattle24 Jun 20229 nightsInside from £1,477 per person
Alaska Glacier Discovery from Seattle24 Jun 20229 nightsInside from £1,442 per person
Alaska Glacier Discovery from Seattle24 Jun 20229 nightsInside from £1,743 per person
Alaska Glacier Discovery from Seattle24 Jun 20229 nightsInside from £1,845 per person
Alaska Glacier Discovery from Seattle24 Jun 20229 nightsInside from £1,797 per person
Alaska Glacier Discovery from Seattle24 Jun 20229 nightsInside from £1,873 per person
Terms and Conditions
Note: On 13 January 2018, new European legislation is being adopted in the UK which as result will mean that we may change our required method of payment at our discretion, irrespective of how any deposit or prior payment was made.