Australia & New Zealand from Sydney, 19 March 2022
- Cruise with Confidence
- Cabin type
- Price from pp
- All of staterooms are appointed with upscale fabrics, contemporary art and stunning leather and wood finishes to provide a truly unmatched experience.
- A collection of amazing inventions that have never been seen on land or sea.
- Dining: sample a melt-in-the mouth steak at Chops Grille, or go head down the rabbit hole for a taste of experimental dishes at Wonderland Imaginative Cuisine.
- Two70 on Quantum of the Seas - Where an expansive ocean view is transformed before your eyes
- Rock out to headlining musicians. Swing dance in another era.
- Roboshow - Robots interacting with live dancers
- Experience North Star:promises to elevate you both physically and emotionally, revealing 360-degree views of a world. - Charges Apply*
- SeaPlex- the largest indoor active space at sea.
- RipCord by iFly - Skydiving, - Charges Apply*
- Onboard activities for every age group.
- Return Flights
|1-3||Flight departs Arrive , Depart|
|3||Sydney Central Hotel Stay - 1 Nights Arrive , Depart|
|4||Sydney Arrive , Depart PM||PM|
|5-6||At Sea Arrive , Depart|
|7||Milford Sound Arrive AM, Depart AM||AM||AM|
|7||Doubtful Sound Arrive PM, Depart PM||PM||PM|
|7||Dusky Sound Arrive PM, Depart PM||PM||PM|
|8||Dunedin Arrive AM, Depart PM||AM||PM|
|9||Christchurch Arrive AM, Depart PM||AM||PM|
|10||Wellington Arrive AM, Depart PM||AM||PM|
|11||Picton Arrive AM, Depart PM||AM||PM|
|12-13||At Sea Arrive , Depart|
|14||Sydney Arrive AM, Depart||AM|
|14-15||Flight departs Arrive , Depart|
Be amazed in this futuristic bar, where robots actually make your cock...
Bumper Cars at Seaplex
Fasten your seatbelts and get revvy for a bit of fun on the Bumper Car...
Indulge in elegant and freshly made sushi at the Sushi Bar; a stylish ...
Cabins & prices
Inside Price From: £1,949 pp
Outside Price From: £2,049 pp
Balcony Price From: £2,149 pp
Suite Price From: £2,599 pp
Terms and Conditions
Note: On 13 January 2018, new European legislation is being adopted in the UK which as result will mean that we may change our required method of payment at our discretion, irrespective of how any deposit or prior payment was made.