Holland America Line's impressive choice of dining makes an appearance onboard Ryndam, with formal restaurants and more casual venues available so you can fit your meal times around your own schedule.
For multicourse, sit down meals, these sophisticated venues are the perfect option:
- Main Dining Room- spread out over two tiers, this main restaurant serves delicious dishes at breakfast, dinner and lunch.
- Rudi's Sel de Mer- an intimate dining venue serving classic French cuisine with a modern twist.
- Pinnacle Grill- enjoy premium ingredients such as king crab and caviar at this refined speciality restaurant.
- Tamarind- discover the culinary delights of Southeast Asia, China and Japan at this Pan-Asian speciality restaurant.
- Grand Dutch Café- taste delicious international snacks washed down with draught lager at this opulent venue.
If you're looking for somewhere more laidback to enjoy your meals, these restaurants offer a relaxed atmosphere while still serving high quality fare from morning until evening.
- Lido Marketplace- if you're not quite sure what you want to eat, this buffet restaurant is the perfect option as you can fill your plate up as many times as you wish with dishes from around the world.
- Canaletto- taste authentic Italian dishes at this casual restaurant.
- New York Pizza and Deli- bringing the iconic pizza and deli sandwiches from New York to the high seas.