Jewels Of Arabia & India from Dubai, 21 November 2021
Departure: 21 Nov 2021
- All Inclusive
- Inclusive Drinks
- Tips Included
- Book with Confidence
- All-suite accommodations, all featuring private veranda
- In-suite bar and refrigerator stocked with your preferences
- Complimentary fine wines at lunch and dinner, and open bars throughout the ship
- All dining venues are complimentary
- Gratuities are neither required nor expected
- Intimate ships that carry up to 600 guests to places where larger ships cannot go
- Personalized service with nearly one staff member per guest
- Open-seating gourmet dining in The Restaurant
- The Grill by Thomas Keller, featuring menus from this multi-Michelin star chef (reservation required onboard but no supplement)
- Casual, elegant indoor/outdoor dining venues
- “Seabourn Conversations” featuring luminaries from the worlds of music, arts, history, politics, science and more
- Marina with complimentary water sports (select destinations only)
- Caviar in the Surf® during beach barbecues ashore (select warm weather destinations only)
- Pure PamperingSM bath drawn by your personal suite stewardess
- Complimentary Massage Moments® on deck
- Movies Under the Stars® with fresh popcorn
- Shopping with the Chef at local markets
- Seabourn to a TeaSM event
Book with Confidence
For bookings made prior to 30th September 2021 and for sailings departing prior to 30th April 2022 guests can cancel up to 30 days before departure and receive a Future Cruise Credit equal to the amount of non-refundable cancellation fees. FCC must be used within 12 months of issue or it will be forfeited in its entirety. FCC is only valid on cruises sailing through 31st December 2022. Additionally, guests can cancel up to their date of sailing if they test positive for or have confirmed exposure to COVID-19 to which they will receive a Future Cruise Credit.
1Cruise departs from DubaiPM
2Sir Bani Yas IslandAMPM
7-8Mumbai (Bombay) - Overnight onboardAMPM
Itinerary details & timings may be subject to change.
Seabourn Covid-19 safety measures
Prior to embarkation, guests are required to provide a negative COVID-19 test both at home and at the cruise terminal, as wel as further medical screening. In addition, boarding times will be staggered to maintain social distancing.
Onboard cleaning measures will be enhanced including continuous sanitation of surfaces, as well as conveniently placed hand sanitiser stations throughout. Air filtration systems will be optimised to ensure that air is fresh.
During the cruise, social distancing will be maintainted and masks mandatory onboard and ashore where this can't be done. Further measures will also include changes to how food and drinks are served.
Evening Under the Stars
Join in with the fun out on deck by dancing and partying with fellow g... Read More
The main theatre room onboard, the Grand Salon serves as the venue for... Read More
Instead of a classic atrium, the social hub onboard is a similar to a ... Read More
Cabins & prices
Suite Price From: £5,237 pp
Terms and Conditions
Note: On 13 January 2018, new European legislation is being adopted in the UK which as result will mean that we may change our required method of payment at our discretion, irrespective of how any deposit or prior payment was made.