Antarctica - King George Island Roundtrip, 26 December 2022
Departure: 26 Dec 2022
- All Inclusive
- Free Excursions
- Inclusive Drinks
- Tips Included
- Transfers Included
- Highly qualified expedition team with experts in their field (marine biologists, ornithologists, historian and more).
- Excursions and activities: Zodiac® cruising, diving, hiking and snorkelling.
- Complimentary expedition gear: Haglöfs parka, wetsuits, snorkelling and diving equipment.
- Personalised service with a butler for all suites and the highest crew to guest ration in the industry.
- Fine gourmet cuisine even in the most remote places of the planet.
- Comfortable amenities with the largest expedition suites at sea.
- Inclusive room-service, wine and spirits throughout the ship.
- Free Unlimited Standard WiFi throughout the ship.
- Exclusive partnership with The Royal Geographical Society.
1-2Fly from the UK
3Cruise departs from King George Island
4The Antarctic Sound
5-10Antarctic Peninsula - Cruising
11South Shetland Islands
12King George Island
12Fly to the UK
13Arrive in UK - Overnight flight
Itinerary details & timings may be subject to change.
Reminiscent of a classic gentlemen's club, adorned in rich brown leath... Read More
As well as boasting wonderful views, this lounge is the setting for ma... Read More
Turn your meal time into an event at this fun and interactive restaura... Read More
Cabins & prices
Suite Price From: £17,111 pp
Terms and Conditions
Note: On 13 January 2018, new European legislation is being adopted in the UK which as result will mean that we may change our required method of payment at our discretion, irrespective of how any deposit or prior payment was made.