Princess Cruises Offers Star Studded Line Up This Summer
With many cruise lines offering UK cruises in 2021, Princess Cruises have made an announcement that will set them apart this summer. Onboard select staycation cruises, guests will have the chance to attend events with some of the UK's most popular household names at the helm. Keep reading to find out more.
If you're yet to choose your UK getaway this year, let some of Britain's well-known personalities help you decide. Coming from the world of TV, sport and entertainment, this year's guest speakers will be the fourth programme of its kind that Princess Cruises has hosted onboard UK cruises.
Which Guest Speakers Will Be Onboard?
As well as appearances from Gareth Gates and X Factor runner-up Andy Abraham, the following guest speakers will be onboard select Regal Princess and Sky Princess cruises this summer:
- Former British Olympic skier Eddie ‘The Eagle’ Edwards
- Former British Olympic javelin thrower and heptathlete Tessa Sanderson
- Shaun Wallace, barrister, lecturer and television personality
- Criminal barrister and television personality Rob Rinder
- Television and radio presenter Valerie Singleton
- Simon Weston, veteran of the British Army and known for his charity work
- Former track and field athlete Sally Gunnell
- TV personality, chef, actress, singer and former politician Rustie Lee
Taking place between July and September 2021, browse all available Princess Cruises' UK cruises with guest speakers and make your summer holiday even more memorable!