Dining onboard MSC Virtuosa is varied and delicious. With a wide range of local and international dishes being served in the main restaurant, and seemingly no end of different cuisines in other restaurants, all manner of different tastes are catered for in both the included restaurants and the speciality ones.
- French-Vietnamese fusion cuisine at Indochine
- Mouthwatering American steakhouse-style dining at Butchers Cut
- Latin American and Mexican-style streetfood at Hola! Tacos & Cantina
- Made-to-order Japanese dishes at Kaito Sushi Bar
- Authentic dishes made at your table at Kaito Teppanyaki
- Tempting international cuisine at the Marketplace Buffet
For those with a sweet tooth, Jean-Philippe Crepes & Gelato and Jean-Phillippe Chocolat & Café are bound to delight. Serving everything from gourmet ice-cream to freshly made crepes and mouthwatering chocolate delights, there's no better place to enjoy a holiday treat.