Norwegian Cruise Line Cruises
Cruises with Norwegian Cruise Line
Norwegian Cruise Line offers American-style cruising that guests of all ages will enjoy on their fleet of fun-filled cruise ships. Be it a boisterous family get together, relaxing romantic getaway or pursuing common interests with friends new and old, there’s everything you could need, and more, right onboard their impressive fleet.
Norwegian Cruise Line Cruise Deals
05 June 2022
Italy, France & Spain from Barcelona£1,036pp
27 May 2022
Scandinavia, Russia & Baltic from Copenhagen£1,190pp
08 May 2022
Greek Isles & Israel from Athens£925pp
04 September 2022
Norway, Iceland & British Isles from Southampton£1,878pp
06 October 2022
France, Spain & Portugal from Southampton£988pp
14 May 2023
England, Ireland & Scotland from Southampton£1,201pp
14 June 2022
Scandinavia, Russia & Baltic from Copenhagen£1,276pp
29 May 2022
Greek Isles & Italy from Rome with Stay£1,999pp
08 June 2022
Greek Isles & Italy from Rome with Stay£1,979pp
Norwegian Cruise Line: Life on-board
- Total cruises 1,610
- Fleet: 18 Ships
- Destinations: 29
Providing exciting itineraries, comfortable cabins, outstanding cuisine and entertainment for an onboard experience that you won't forget, a cruise with Norwegian Cruise Line will truly be the holiday of a lifetime.
As well as all the cool features onboard Norwegians fun-filled cruise ships, NCL also provide fantastic kids and teens entertainment for all ages. Free of charge, these services allow parents to get some much-need relaxation time while the kids take part in fun activities and make friends with others their own age.
Splash Academy Kids Clubs
With fully trained staff and engaging activities for your children to have plenty of fun with their new friends, each age group has a program that is specially designed to keep kids busy and happy. Divided into four age groups, your children can mix with kids their own age and enjoy activities tailored towards their interests.
- Guppies- ages 6 months to 3 years
- Turtles- ages 3 to 5
- Seals- ages 6 to 9
- Dolphins- ages 10 to 12
Entourage Teen Club
In addition to the kids clubs, Entourage is a great programme for teens (13-17yrs) and will get them out and about playing football, taking part in fashion shows or enjoying pool parties. With so much to do around the ship they will struggle to choose between the twenty different sports on offer, the movie nights or the amazing chill-out teen lounge with vending machines, TVs, air hockey, and PlayStation® 3s.
For the evenings when parents want to have some time out from the kids, there is a group babysitting service in the kids centre for children between the ages of 3-12 yrs. Parents can relax and have fun whilst the children are also having a great time.
Norwegian Cruise Lines are real trend setters when it comes to dining while on your cruise. Thanks to their brilliant freestyle dining, guests are not restricted to set mealtimes, although you can book in advance if you wish. Instead, you can simply go with the flow and eat when and where you fancy.
Norwegian cruise lines ships have as many as nineteen separate dining venues to choose from. The complimentary dining venues include:
- Main Dining Restaurants- serving breakfast, lunch and dinner, the main dining restaurants are the perfect balance of great food and occasion combined with the relaxed style of dining when, where and how you like thanks to NCL’s freestyle dining.
- Asian Fusion- one of the most popular cuisines and with many fusion interpretations, there’s plenty of choice when it comes to complimentary pan-Asian dining options across the NCL fleet. From sushi and Teppanyaki to noodle and rice dishes, NCL has it all wherever you are in the world.
- Pub Grub- serving classic drinks, with entertainment and games, this is the place to hang out, catch a game on tele or tuck into some late-night pub food from American-style burgers and wings to British pies, and fish and chips.
- Pool Bars and Grills- there’s no need to get dressed and dry on a Norwegian cruise ship to grab a snack and drink while enjoying a splash in the pools and water parks. You’ll find plenty of beers, cocktails, ice cream, burgers, pizza and hotdogs to keep you going right by the pool.
As well as fantastic complimentary dining options, Norwegian Cruise Line are a real foodies’ cruise with a vast range of styles to match any occasion, and cuisines inspired from around the world to entice you to drop in or book a table:
- Food Republic – tacos, sushi rolls, seafood, sharing dishes and a grilled selection as well as draught beer, cocktails and coffees.
- Los Lobos– revolutionary Mexican cuisine on Norwegian Dawn.
- La Cucina – classic Italian pizzas, pastas, and more.
- Cagney’s Steakhouse – authentic American-style steak dinners.
- Moderno – Brazilian meats carved right at your table.
- Le Bistro – traditional, gourmet French cuisine.
- Teppanyaki – experience the creative wonders of Japanese cooking.
- Epicurean Circus Show– three course surf and turf menu while taking in the spectacular performances.
With a variety of different entertainment venues and performances each night throughout your cruise, there’s something for everyone thanks to Norwegian Cruise Line. Well-known for bringing Broadway-style shows to the ocean with many celebrated musicals and big budget productions on their ship you could see hit shows such as Kinky Boots, Rock of Ages, Priscilla Queen of the Desert and After Midnight.
Meanwhile, in smaller venues away from the main theatre, you’ll find the Cavern Club for Beatles fans and Howl at the Moon and Fat Cats Jazz and Blues Club for those looking to take in some music with a drink in a lounge bar. There’s also a comfy bar featuring stand up and improv acts for those looking for a laugh.
However, a real entertainment highlight with Norwegian is the big top style circus show you can book to watch while enjoying a glamorous three-course dinner. This is a Cirque du Soleil show that’s grand yet up close and personal, while Burn the Floor Latin dance show brings an extra dollop of sauciness to the dining experience in the Tropicana Room restaurant.
What's more, for cruisers wanting to get in on the action, there are game shows such as Deal or No Deal, karaoke and Glow parties to really let your hair down.
Bars and Lounges
Top Norwegian Cruise Line bars and lounges include:
- Ice Bar- wrap up warm and enjoy cool vodka-based drinks in ice cube cups
- Sugarcane Mojito Lounge- watch the expert mixologists concoct your drink to the rhythm of the music
- Vibe Beach Club- relax in the sun in the adults only alfresco bar area
- Spice H20- join the pumping outdoor disco and countdown to the fireworks
- Cigar Lounge- cool lounge where you purchase a choice of cigar brands and take in the views
- Ultra Lounge- funky late-night disco playing all your favourite tracks
- Spinnaker Lounge- great views during the day and lively disco hub at night
With quiet adults’ pools and shallow kids’ pools, along with plenty of fountains, water cannons and slides to play on, the water parks onboard NCL ships are a real highlight. As well as a variety of pools, such as hot tubs and plunge pools, the variety of slides really make a splash with all the family, from the sudden drop Free Fall and Whip slides sweeping out over the side of the ship, to the Epic Plunge that really gets you in a whirl.
If you'd rather stay dry, there are plenty more fun activities to choose from onboard. From high rope courses to climbing walls, zip lines and even go karts onboard some ships, everyone can get together and make memories during their cruise. What's more, the sports courts and gym are ideal for those who like to stay active and enjoy some friendly competition.
However, if you'd like to spend some time during your cruise relaxing, the onboard spa boasts an extensive menu of luxurious treatments to choose from, while simply laying back and soaking up the sun on deck will never disappoint. In addition, if you'd like to escape the crowds and enjoy some adult-only peace and quiet, Spice H20 is an open-air lounge by day, with hot tubs and water features, while by night the area transforms into a beach party with a grand finale of fireworks.
Norwegian Cruise Line Ships
Ideal for families, couples, singles and first-time cruisers alike, Norwegian cruise ships feature many popular onboard attractions and facilities while sailing to amazing destinations all over the world.
Norwegian Cruise Line ship classes explained
Breakaway Innovative ships, show-stopping features and entertainment to keep the whole family busy.
Dawn Ships that are smaller in size yet still packed with activities and entertainment.
Breakaway Plus Big ships with space for 4,000 guests and all the activities, restaurants and entertainment of a small city.
Epic Welcoming over 4,000 guests, there's something to do day and night onboard.
Jewel Mid-sized ships with something onboard for guests of all ages.
Sun Small yet contemporary ships sailing to fantastic destinations.
Pride of America
Norwegian Cruise Line Highlights
NCL The Haven
With NCL The Haven you'll be able to enjoy all the perks of luxury cruising while making the most of action-packed ships.
Fresh from the blog
Flexible Booking Terms
Risk Free Booking - for new and existing bookings made by 31st January 2022, for any voyage with an embarkation date through and including 31st May 2022, guests are free to cancel up to and including 31st January 2022. Anyone choosing to cancel will receive a full refund in the form of a Future Cruise Credit to be used for sailings that embark through 31st December 2022.
FlexibleTerms- if your plans change, there's no need to worry, as your Future Cruise Credit can be used this year or next year.
T&Cs apply - please see the itinerary page for details
Book Flexible Cruises