- Jamie’s Italian - for delicious pizzas, pastas, and awesome antipasti
- Hooked Seafood - serving the finest, fresh fish dishes
- Wonderland - discover dining like never before at this mystical venue
- Chop's Grille - dine on perfectly cooked steak in a comfortable, bistro-style venue
- El Loco Fresh - find tasty Mexican cuisine
- Izumi - offering delectable sushi, sashimi, and other Asian cuisine
- 150 Central Park - enjoy a carefully curated tasting menu at this stylish restaurant
Royal Caribbean’s Oasis Class also includes Harmony of the Seas, Allure of the Seas, and Oasis of the Seas, all of which offer a range of extraordinary experiences. Symphony of the Seas provides a similar cruising experience to Harmony of the Seas, with lots of onboard activities and plenty of quality entertainment. Separated into different 'neighbourhoods', the atmosphere onboard is bubbly and exciting. Central Park boasts greenery and coffee shops, creating the illusion that you really are in a city park, The Boardwalk is a bustling area where you'll find sports bars and the Aqua Theatre, and The Royal Promenade is the heart of the ship; it's here where many people congregate and visit the various bars and shops.
An extensive range of accommodation is available to suit all kinds of requirements from families to couples or solo cruisers. Spacious, luxury suites are available for those wanting to enjoy the finer things on holiday. One brilliant option is the Ultimate Family Suite, which boasts a soft play area and slide.
Top Symphony of the Seas deals
There are also some fantastic West End style shows onboard which are hosted in the impressive theatre, which spans across two decks! Watch;
- Hairspray - join in with all the music and dancing in this family favourite
- Flight - an adventure exploring the history and future of flying
- Hiro - sit in awe with this spectacular aqua show
- 1977 - a journey through time with hero Tempus
- Flowrider - hone your skills on this exhilarating surf simulator
- Ultimate Abyss - the tallest at sea slide, at 100ft
- Laser Tag - engage in battle against robots or aliens working with family and friends
- Rock-climbing wall - test your strength scaling this impressive structure
- Zip Line - enjoy astonishing ocean views while gliding through the sky
- Splashaway Bay - an exciting waterpark fun for all the kids
- The Perfect Storm - thrill seekers will love this series of waterslides
The Playmaker's Sports Bar & Arcade can also provide you with hours of fun and entertainment - especially for sports fans. There are 30 flat screen TVs showing international sports tournaments, plus a bar serving a variety of beers and bar snacks like burgers and chicken wings. You'll also find a range of modern and classic arcade games, such as the famous Ms Pac-Man.