P&O Iona offers no less than 15 different restaurants onboard, from included main dining rooms serving a range of a la carte dishes, to quirky speciality options. From global cuisine to classic British meals, you'll never have to eat the same thing twice onboard.
As part of your P&O Iona cruise fare you can enjoy a fantastic choice of cuisine at an array of complimentary restaurants. With no need to worry about the bill at the end, all you have to do is sit back and savour the taste of some of the best food at sea. Included restaurants onboard Iona include:
- The Main Restaurant, ideal for traditional cruise ship dining
- All-day dining at Horizon
- Street-food style fare with al fresco seating at The Quays
When it comes to trying something a little different during your cruise, head to one of the speciality restaurants on Iona. For an additional cost you can enjoy even more dining options, both casual and formal.
Here are some of the restaurants you can expect:
- The Keel & Cow- this homely gastropub-style venue serves a range of tasty, hearty fare. The dry-aged steaks here are a particular favourite.
- The Glass House- designed by well-known wine connoisseur Olly Smith, this venue boasts an impressive wine list which is served alongside perfectly paired dishes. Here, you will also find wine talks and tastings to learn a little more about viticulture.
- The Olive Grove- from Spanish tapas to Italian pasta and Moroccan tagines, take a journey around the Mediterranean with each dish at The Olive Grove.
- Sindhu- one of P&O's most popular speciality restaurants, this contemporary Indian cuisine with a British flair makes an appearance on Iona.
- The Limelight Club- enjoy sumptuous cuisine with a side of breathtaking live entertainment at this ticketed, exclusively for adults venue.