P&O Iona offers no less than 15 different restaurants onboard, from included main dining rooms serving a range of a la carte dishes, to quirky speciality options. Here are some of the restaurants you can expect:
- The Keel & Cow- this homely gastropub-style venue serves a range of tasty, hearty fare. The dry-aged steaks here are a particular favourite.
- The Glass House- designed by well-known wine connoisseur Olly Smith, this venue boasts an impressive wine list which is served alongside perfectly paired dishes. Here, you will also find wine talks and tastings to learn a little more about viticulture.
- The Quays Piazza- perfect for those travelling in a group with varying tastes, the Piazza is similar to a market full of exciting international street food such as noodles or pizza, sushi or pasta.
- Vistas Café & Bar- when you feel like a treat head here to find a gorgeous selection of famed patissier Eric Lanlard’s cakes and pastries. Choose from a selection of teas and coffees to enjoy alongside.
- The Olive Grove- from Spanish tapas to Italian pasta and Moroccan tagines, take a journey around the Mediterranean with each dish at The Olive Grove.
- Sindhu- one of P&O's most popular speciality restaurants, this contemporary Indian cuisine with a British flair makes an appearance on Iona.
- The Limelight Club- enjoy sumptuous cuisine with a side of breathtaking live entertainment at this ticketed, exclusively for adults venue.