With a fantastic array of dining options onboard P&O Ventura, there is sure to be something to tempt each and every guest. What's more, to make things even easier when it comes to mealtimes, guests can choose between Club Dining, where you are seated at the same table and dine at the same time each evening, and Freedom Dining, where you can opt to have no fixed seating or dining time. The latter is especially popular amongst families travelling with young children.
- Main dining rooms- Ventura boasts three main dining rooms, Saffron, Cinnamon, and Bay Tree. All three serve breakfast and lunch daily, while Cinnamon and Bay Tree also serve dinner where you can expect multi-course feasts and world-class table service.
- Waterside Restaurant- a hit for families, this casual eatery features dishes from around the world that will have you filling up your plate again and again.
- Poolside Pizzeria and Grill- refuel after a busy day lounging by the pool by grabbing a pizza, burger or light snack from this ideally located restaurant.
- The Beach House- an informal venue boasting an extensive global menu of grilled foods, where you can even cook your own cut of beef on lava rocks at your table. Please note that a supplement does apply to some items on the menu.
In addition, there are also some beautiful speciality restaurants onboard this cruise ship, ideal if you're looking for a more intimate, exclusive venue:
- Sindhu- the perfect place to try some incredible British-Indian fusion meals.
- The Glass House- wine expert Olly Smith's concept, pair a fine dining experience with the perfect wine at this contemporary restaurant.
- The Epicurean- home of French patissier Eric Lanlard's afternoon teas, as well as some incredible dishes made with only the best British ingredients, you'll be blown away by the delicate flavours on offer here.