From tempting main restaurants included in your cruise ship fare to speciality venues, ideal for celebrating a special occasion, P&O Britannia offers delicious cuisine from morning until evening.
As part of your cruise fare with P&O Cruises, you'll be able to enjoy an array of casual and formal dining venues at no additional cost. Those who are looking for more traditional cruise ship dining should head to the Peninsular and Meridian restaurants, the ship's two main dining rooms. Poolside bites can be ordered from the Poolside Pizzeria and Grill, while Horizon is a relaxed venue offering dishes from around the world.
For those who want to splash out a little during their time on P&O Britannia, the speciality restaurants are well worth a reservation. Whether it's a family meal out or a romantic dinner, the perfect venue awaits:
- Sindhu- contemporary décor, delicious Indian dishes and a British twist- what more could you want from a speciality restaurant?
- The Glass House- dine on perfectly prepared light bites paired with the perfect wine at this modern eatery.
- The Limelight Club- if you're looking for a livelier dinner, book a ticket for this exclusively for adults venue and have your exquisite meal served alongside the best of British entertainment.
- The Epicurean- try something truly special at this exclusive restaurant where iconic British flavours come to life with a modern twist.
- The Beach House- American-style dining with dishes from the United States, the Caribbean and South America.
- The Olive Grove- a restaurant which brings the sunny flavours of the Mediterranean onboard.