From tempting main restaurants included in your cruise ship fare to speciality venues, ideal for celebrating a special occasion, P&O Britannia offers delicious cuisine from morning until evening.
As part of your cruise fare with P&O Cruises, you'll be able to enjoy an array of casual and formal dining venues at no additional cost.
Main Dining Rooms
Those who are looking for more traditional cruise ship dining should head to the Peninsular, Meridian and Oriental restaurants. Serving up different menus each night, dine anytime at the Peninsular and Meridian dining rooms, or enjoy eating at the same time and table each night at The Oriental.
Poolside Pizzeria and Grill
If you want to spend a few hours by the pool, there's no need to worry about going hungry thanks to the Poolside Pizzeria and Grill. Order your favourite pizzas, burgers and hot dogs whenever you're feeling peckish.
If you're not sure what you want to eat, there's no better restaurant than the Horizon Buffet. Serving up dishes from around the world, you'll be filling up your plate again and again.
For those who want to splash out a little during their time on P&O Britannia, the speciality restaurants are well worth a reservation. Whether it's a family meal out or a romantic dinner, the perfect venue awaits:
- Sindhu- contemporary décor, delicious Indian dishes and a British twist- what more could you want from a speciality restaurant?
- The Glass House- dine on perfectly prepared light bites paired with the perfect wine at this modern eatery.
- The Limelight Club- if you're looking for a livelier dinner, book a ticket for this exclusively for adults venue and have your exquisite meal served alongside the best of British entertainment.
- The Epicurean- try something truly special at this exclusive restaurant where iconic British flavours come to life with a modern twist.
- The Beach House- American-style dining with dishes from the United States, the Caribbean and South America.
- The Olive Grove- a restaurant which brings the sunny flavours of the Mediterranean onboard.