With an incredible choice of restaurants included in your cruise fare, there's no need to worry about going hungry onboard Wonder of the Seas. Head to the Main Dining Room for a fantastic three-course meal, or enjoy a family-friendly dinner at Windjammer. El Loco Fresh serves up flavour-packed Mexican-style dishes, while the pizza at Sorrento's is guaranteed to make your mouth water. Other complimentary restaurants include Café Promenade and Boardwalk Dog House, home of gourmet hot dogs during your time on Wonder of the Seas.
If you're looking for something extra-special during your cruise holiday, there's also the option to dine at one of the specialty restaurants. From delicious steak at Chops Grill to stacked burgers at Johnny Rockets, there's something to please everyone. Other speciality restaurants found on Wonder of the Seas are:
- Seasonal delights using locally-sourced ingredients at 150 Central Park
- Mediterranean-style dishes exclusively for suite guests in Coastal Kitchen
- Authentic cuisine with the perfect wine pairings at Giovanni's Italian Kitchen and Wine Bar
- New England-style seafood at Hooked Seafood
- Teppanyaki, sushi and more at the exciting Izumi
- Innovative dishes with a creative flair at Wonderland