With its “Freestyle Cruising” ethos, the Norwegian Cruise Line goes to great lengths to provide passengers with a wide range of delicious dining choices. The Norwegian Star caters to various diets; if you’re curious, we’d love to talk with you and explain your many options onboard.
The two primary dining rooms - the Aqua Main Dining Room and the Versailles Main Dining Room - feature carefully curated menus crafted exclusively for the Norwegian Star by top chefs. If you’re interested in truly fine dining, the Versailles will take your breath away with multi-course meals created by award-winning chefs, each of them members of the gourmet society Chaine des Rotisseurs. In addition to the main restaurants, other complimentary dining venues include the Ginza Asian Restaurant, where you can enjoy fresh soups and noodles, O'Sheehan's Neighborhood Bar & Grill, for an Irish pub atmosphere with unfussy food and crisp, refreshing beers, and Topsiders Bar & Grill, for casual burgers and hot dogs as well as the option of outdoor seating. There is also the Garden Cafe, which is perfect for groups with a mix of tastes thanks to its extensive array of buffet food.
On a special occasion, or even just to try something different, there are 7 speciality restaurants onboard;
- Cagney's Steakhouse - for authentically American style hearty steak and sides
- Moderno Churrascaria - on the flipside to the above, try a steal the south American way in this Brazilian steakhouse
- Le Bistro - for some elegant French and Mediterranean cuisine in a comfortable and welcoming atmosphere
- Atrium Cafe & Bar - this spot is great if you're feeling social as it's located in the hub of the ship. Head here for lighter bites, cocktails, and coffee
- Sushi and Sake Bar - to enjoy some sushi and sashimi or other traditional Japanese creations
- Teppanyaki - watch in fascination as skilled chefs cook up Japanese cuisine on hot plates before you
- La Cucina - delight in Italian classics such as carbonara, spaghetti, and margarita pizza