As is standard on the Norwegian Cruise Line fleet, your dining options are both flexible and highly varied, meaning that mealtimes can be taken whenever you feel like it, and can be as casual or as formal as you want. What's more, with a range of both complimentary and speciality restaurants, there's the chance to splash out for those special occasions.
Included in your fare, these tempting restaurants serve up cuisine that takes you around the world from the comfort of your own ship.
- Silk Asian Restaurant- enjoy contemporary flavours from across Asia at this exceptional complimentary dining venue.
- The Local Bar & Grill- no matter what time of day it is, you can enjoy hearty pub grub at this welcoming restaurant.
- Bier Garten- experience an authentic Bavarian meal complete with international beers at the Bier Garten.
- Garden Cafe- serving breakfast, lunch and dinner, the world is your oyster when it comes to choosing what to eat at this restaurant.
- Taste Restaurant- enjoy food from around the world and a menu that changes every day at this main restaurant.
- The Great Outdoors- there's no need to stray far from the pool when you feel peckish thanks to this outdoor restaurant.
- Windows- sit down for a formal, three course meal complete with unbeatable panoramic views at Windows.
Speciality DiningIf you're feeling like something a little more special, why not book a table at these more intimate dining venues for a truly unique mealtime experience?
- Sushi- treat yourself to the delightful flavours of traditional Japanese cuisine at this stylish eatery.
- Onda by Scarpetta- authentic Italian dishes at sea have never tasted so good thanks to the team of experienced chefs at this speciality restaurant.
- Cagney's Steakhouse- for premium cuts of meat that melt in your mouth and classic steakhouse sides such as mac and cheese, look no further than Cagney's.
- Le Bistro- enjoy fine French dining no matter which continent you're visiting at this sophisticated restaurant.
- Teppanyaki- sit back and enjoy the show as skilled chefs prepare your food right before your eyes at this traditional Japanese restaurant.