When it first debuted in 2001, industry professionals and critics were amazed at the sheer number of dining choices - nine at the outset - available onboard. Today, there are even more options available, with many being included in the initial cruise fare as well as a range of speciality restaurants which entail a surcharge.
Complimentary Dining Venues
There are two main dining rooms, the Seven Seas and the Four Seasons, the latter of which has spectacular panoramic views of the sea and sky. Also included are the Garden Cafe, for light and family-friendly meals to help you keep up your energy, the Sports Bar, for classic treats such as burgers and fish & chips, the Great Outdoors Cafe where you'll find burgers and hot dogs in a great outdoor venue, and the Topsiders Bar & Grill which offers a similar menu.
Speciality Dining Venues
With eight speciality restaurants to choose from, there are plenty of options for a special occasion or a different kind of evening;
- La Cucina - fans of Italians food will love the authentic atmosphere and classic pizza and pasta dishes
- Atrium Cafe - great for a coffee or a cocktail and light bite while people watching in the heart of the ship
- Le Bistro - head here for elegant French and Mediterranean dishes
- Cagney's Steakhouse - meat lovers will enjoy the sumptuous cuts of beef in this comfortable, American eatery
- Los Lobos Cantina - for great Mexican food like nachos, enchiladas, and tacos
- Teppanyaki - enjoy a culinary performance like no other as Japanese treats are prepared before you
- Ginza Sushi - a modern and stylish venue serving sushi, sashimi, and other Japanese creations
- Moderno Churrascaria - experience Brazil's answer to the steakhouse and try the incredible slow-cooked skewers