No matter what your taste, Norwegian Breakaway can cater for all the family thanks to the fabulous range of restaurants. From the hearty fare at the complimentary dining venues to the more unique and exciting dishes found in the speciality restaurants, it's possible to try something new on every day of your cruise.
Complimentary Dining Venues:
- 3 Main Restaurants: The Manhattan Room, Taste, and Savour - choose from an array of delicious dishes from an a la carte menu.
- Shanghai Noodle Bar - for a taste of the Orient, head here for a flavoursome bowl of fresh noodles.
- Garden Cafe - this venue is perfect for fussier cruisers as it offers a brilliant range of cuisine in an informal buffet setting.
- O'Sheehan's Neighborhood Bar & Grill - enjoy pub grub like ribs and burgers while watching a sports game and sipping on a crisp beer.
Speciality Dining Venues:
- Atrium Cafe & Bar - sip on a cocktail or a coffee as you partake in some people-watching, before enjoying some unfussy cuisine.
- Le Bistro - head here for some authentic French and Mediterranean dishes.
- La Cucina - an Italian restaurant serving some delicious favourites such as carbonara, or for a treat why not try the lobster fettuccine.
- Ocean Blue - the spot for delectable fresh seafood meals with refreshing cocktails on the side.
- Teppanyaki - see your Japanese meal being prepared before you on a traditional hot steel plate.
- Moderno Churrascaria - a Brazilian steakhouse offering an extensive salad bar as well as some unforgettable steak and meat skewers.
- Jimmy Buffet's Margaritaville at Sea - for something more casual head to this outside venue for a cheeseburger and some sunny island music.
- Wasabi - a sleek and stylish Asian venue serving sushi, sashimi, and yakitori.
- Cagney's Steakhouse - an American steakhouse with great sides, cocktails, and of course incredible cuts of beef.
- The Raw Bar - if you're looking for an elegant affair, this choice offers some fresh shellfish with paired wine.
And for dessert . . .
- The Bake Shop - satisfy that sweet tooth with some decadent cakes, pastries, and chocolates.
- Dolce Gelato - an authentic Italian style spot for some creamy ice-cream in a range of flavours.