Antarctica - Highlights of the Frozen Continent, 18 November 2021
Departure: 18 Nov 2021
- Combining state of the art technology and premium on board experience with Hurtigruten’s 125 years of experience and unparalleled destinations.
- The stunning scenery will be reflected in a rich and comfortable interior design
- All cabins are outside, 50 % will have private balconies, aft suites will feature private outdoor Jacuzzis with spectacular views.
- The core of the onboard experience is the Nansen Science Center, an edutainment venue to guests and crew meet to create a deeper understanding of the areas we explore.
- MS Fridtjof Nansen's three restaurants will host a variety of dining options
- Elegant Explorer Lounge, a large gym and Wellness center, or enjoy the scenery and sunsets on the massive in- and outdoor Observation Decks with the aft infinity pool and jacuzzis as one of the highlights.
- Each expedition voyage is accompanied by a hand-picked team of specialists and modern-day explorers.
- MS Fridtjof Nansen will feature a variety of custom built expedition equipment, including kayaks, a fleet of Blueye underwater drones and Expedition Boats for safe landings in remote areas.
1Fly UK/Buenos Aires
2Buenos Aires Hotel Stay - 1 Night
3Fly Buenos Aires / Ushuaia
3Cruise departs from Ushuaia
4-5Drake Passage - Cruising
11-12Drake Passage - Cruising
13Fly Ushuaia / Buenos Aires
13Buenos Aires Hotel Stay - 1 Night
14Fly Buenos Aires/UK
15Arrive in UK - Overnight flight
Itinerary details & timings may be subject to change.
Hurtigruten Covid-19 safety measures
Before embarking on a Hurtigruten cruise all guests will hand in a health questionnaire and undergo a temperature check. Meanwhile all crew must have a health check and have taken an official Covid-19 course for infection management.
Onboard, social distancing is made possible thanks to reduced guest numbers, more dining sessions, no self-service buffets and markings for where to queue throughout the ship.
Staff are first-aid trained and expedition ships heading to remote destinations carry a doctor onboard. Should they be needed, several cabins are reserved as isolation accommodation.
Cabins & prices
Outside Call us for latest availability
Suite Call us for latest availability
More cruises on MS Fridtjof Nansen
Terms and Conditions
Note: On 13 January 2018, new European legislation is being adopted in the UK which as result will mean that we may change our required method of payment at our discretion, irrespective of how any deposit or prior payment was made.