Norway & Fjords with Olly Smith from Southampton, 5 September 2020
- Holiday Flexibility
- 4 swimming pools including one inside 16 whirlpools
- 13 entertainment venues including some adult-only
- 15 restaurants including 8 speciality (more than 6 venues for breakfast!)
- 10 bars and pubs
- Broadway-style shows
- The Glass House on deck 7 offers the best wine list at sea
- The Sky Dome to relax and be entertained
- No Tipping required
|1||Southampton Arrive , Depart|
|2||At Sea Arrive , Depart|
|3||Stavanger, Norway Arrive , Depart|
|4||Olden Arrive , Depart|
|5||Geiranger, Norway Arrive , Depart|
|6||Bergen Arrive , Depart|
|7||At Sea Arrive , Depart|
|8||Southampton Arrive , Depart|
A large swimming pool with retractable roof to give you the best of bo...
Keel and Cow
Top notch gastropub offering good old-fashioned grub from hearty break...
Oasis Spa and Salon
The spa is made up of some gorgeous, luxurious spaces in which you can...
Cabins & prices
Inside Call us for latest availability
Outside Call us for latest availability
Balcony Call us for latest availability
Suite Call us for latest availability
Terms and Conditions
Note: On 13 January 2018, new European legislation is being adopted in the UK which as result will mean that we may change our required method of payment at our discretion, irrespective of how any deposit or prior payment was made.