Smooth Sailings & Spicy Shores - Miami Roundtrip, 19 December 2021
Departure: 19 Dec 2021
- Unlimited Shore Excursions
- Return Flights & Transfers
- Unlimited Beverages Including Fine Wines and Premium Spirits
- Business Class Air in Penthouse Suites and Higher on Europe Voyages
- Open Bars and Lounges PLUSIn-Suite Mini-bar Replenished Daily
- Pre-Paid Gratuities
- 24-hour Room Service and NO Charge for Specialty Restaurants
- Elegant Casual Dress Code - Formal and Semi-Formal Attire Optional on Sailings of 16 Nights or Longer
- Welcome Bottle of Champagne
- Up to four gourmet restaurants including the iconic steakhouse Prime 7, plus haute French cuisine at Signatures, Continental dining at Compass Rose, casual indoor and outdoor dining at La Veranda, our new Tuscan-inspired evening restaurant Setti Mari at La Veranda and the Pool Grill
- In-Suite Dining, Served Course-By-Course During Restaurant Hours
- L'Occitanesoaps, shampoos and lotions
- Butler Service in Penthouse Suites and Higher, Included iPadin Suite, iPod Docking Station and Complimentary In-Suite Mini-Bar Setup
- Fitness Programs, Sauna and Steam Rooms in the Spa
- Onboard Activities Including Expert Guest Lectures, Theatre Performance and Day-Time Entertainment
- Interactive Flat Screen Television in Each Suite With Extensive Media Library and Complimentary Movies-On-Demand
1-2Fly from the UK
2-3Cruise departs from Miami - Overnight onboardPM
7-8Kralendijk, Bonaire - Overnight onboardAMPM
8St. George's, GrenadaPMPM
10Kingstown, St. Vincent & GrenadinesAMPM
12Basseterre, St. KittsAMPM
16Fly to the UK
17Arrive in UK - Overnight flight
Itinerary details & timings may be subject to change.
Regent Seven Seas Covid-19 safety measures
Onboard and Ashore
Prior to boarding guests will undergo health screenings, and embarkation times will be staggered to enable social distancing to take place. With reduced ship capacity, reduced seating in entertainment venues, smaller activity groups and more spacing between tables in restaurants, social distancing will be facilitated onboard each ship. Guests are encouraged to frequently wash their hands, and a no-touch food service policy will further limit unnecessary contact. When it comes to shore excursions, Regent Seven Seas will work with their land partners to make sure that high standards of hygiene are maintained ashore. Itineraries may also be changed should a destination be impacted and unsafe to visit.
Before ships re-enter into service, they will all be certified as virus free, and throughout cruises will be thoroughly and frequently cleaned, including 24/7 sanitising of public venues and high touch points, daily fogging of venues, suites and corridors and cleaning and fogging of embarkation terminals. There will also be a hospital-grade air filtration system on each ship to make sure that the air is fresh and clean.
Onboard medical teams have been expanded, and there will be free treatment for anyone suffering from a respiratory illness. Other facilities and equipment include a large stock of medication, rapid virus testing and isolation accommodation in the unlikely event that it is needed.
Canyon Ranch Spa Club
When it comes to wellness at sea, you won't find better than the Canyo... Read More
Set out in the style of a Parisian cafe, this is the place to enjoy fa... Read More
Grand multi-tiered main show theatre where guests can take in fantasti... Read More
Cabins & prices
Suite Price From: £7,335 pp
More cruises on Regent Seven Seas Explorer
Terms and Conditions
Note: On 13 January 2018, new European legislation is being adopted in the UK which as result will mean that we may change our required method of payment at our discretion, irrespective of how any deposit or prior payment was made.