Vienna and the Blue Daunbe from Budapest, 1 May 2021
- Large, outside river-view staterooms, most with French balconies or walk-out balconies
- Free-flowing red & white wines from Europe’s famous wine regions, beer & soft drinks with every lunch and dinner onboard
- Gourmet dining onboard including Cocktail Reception, Welcome Dinner and Captain’s Gala Dinner
- Services of an experienced English-speaking onboard Cruise Director
- All onboard entertainment including talks, cooking demonstrations, musical performances and nightly piano music
- Complimentary Wi-Fi onboard
- Complimentary use of onboard bicycles
- Complimentary state-of-the-art audio headsets for optional excursions
- All local taxes & port charges included
Saga River Cruises Covid-19 safety measures
Guests must have received both doses of their COVID-19 vaccine at least two weeks before departure. In addition, to ensure that guests are fit to travel they will have Covid-19 testing at home and at the terminal, including a medical screening. There will also be a chauffeur car service available for each household for up to 250 miles.
Reduced guest capacity on each ship will allow for social distancing, while facemasks will be required in all inside public spaces.
Onboard medical teams have been increased and the existing medical facilities expanded. There will also be an isolation area on each ship should guests or crew develop symptoms.
|1||Fly from the UK Arrive , Depart|
|1-3||Budapest Arrive , Depart|
|3||Esztergom Arrive , Depart|
|4||Bratislava Arrive , Depart|
|5||Linz, Austria Arrive , Depart|
|6||Passau Arrive , Depart|
|7||Melk Arrive , Depart|
|7||Durnstein Arrive , Depart|
|8||Vienna Arrive , Depart|
|8-10||Vienna - Hotel Stay Arrive , Depart|
|11||Fly to the UK Arrive , Depart|
Cabins & prices
River View Call us for latest availability
French Balcony Call us for latest availability
Single Call us for latest availability
Suite Call us for latest availability
Terms and Conditions
Note: On 13 January 2018, new European legislation is being adopted in the UK which as result will mean that we may change our required method of payment at our discretion, irrespective of how any deposit or prior payment was made.