Coronavirus Travel Update
Coronavirus Travel Information
Current and New Cruise Bookings
- Latest Coronavirus travel information
- Including domestic and international vaccination and testing requirments
- Flexible Cancellation Policies
If your cruise has been cancelled
- Cancelled cruises dates
- Cancellation Information for P&O Cruises and Princess Cruises
- Future Cruise Credit
- Rebookings, Refund Credit Notes and refunds
- View your booking details in our Customer Portal
- Coronavirus FAQs
- Why book with us
- Cruise line policies
- Booking with Planet Cruise is secure
- Latest consumer advice from ABTA
- Government/FCDO travel advice and cruise ship travel advice
- For cruise holiday travel insurance policies updated to cover Covid-19, please see our recommended supplier, Holiday Extras
Planet Cruise remain committed to providing our customers with quality and worry-free cruise packages. We know that whether you are currently seeking that perfect cruise, or are looking ahead to your upcoming holiday, you may have some questions about how a cruise holiday may be affected by ongoing world events.
We are aware that the situation both in the travel industry and globally is constantly changing during this difficult time and we are taking measures to deal with every event and circumstance as it arises. As a result, our call centre is extremely busy with the high volume of customers trying to get in touch. Please be assured that we are contacting customers whose holiday plans are directly affected.
It’s worth remembering that:
- By booking with Planet Cruise your holiday is financially protected.
- As members of ABTA, we follow an industry Code of Conduct. All cruises are ‘package holidays’ therefore granting you specific rights and protections under UK legislation.
- We are an industry-leading cruise agent and tour operator and have been trading for over 20 years.