After a thrilling day exploring any of the varied ports this adult-only ship visits, P&O Aurora offers a spread of cuisine to suit all tastes. From main dining to casual spots, you'll find some of the cruise line's best venues included in your cruise fare:
- Alexandria Restaurant- expertly prepared dishes are presented to you and your companions by attentive waiting staff. This elegant dining venue is reminiscent of ancient Egypt with its sumptuous décor. Savour world class cuisine as you look out through the large framed windows across the ocean around you.
- Medina Restaurant- inspired by Moors of North Africa and the Middle East, the Medina boasts vibrant colours and traditional designs. Here, seating for over 500 people means you're sure to find a table that suits you.
- The Horizon Restaurant- take in the spectacular views as you feast on full English breakfasts, delicious lunches and afternoon teas at this casual dining venue.
- Lido Grill- you won't have to stray far from the pool thanks to this pool deck venue.
As well as included dining options, Aurora also features some fantastic speciality restaurants for those evenings where you want to enjoy an even more memorable meal time:
- The Beach House- situated on the Sun Deck is the relaxing Beach House which provides great views across the ship while you dine on a broad variety of tasty dishes. The Beach House menu includes burgers, hot dogs steaks, jacket potatoes and much more.
- Sindhu Restaurant- this colourful Indian-inspired restaurant is infused with a British twist. From the moment you enter the restaurant you'll find your mouth watering at the wonderful aromas which fill the room.
- The Glass House- sample vintage wines in style, paired with the perfect dish from the irresistible menu. With bottles and cuisine from around the world, you're guaranteed to find something delicious.