When you sit down for a meal onboard Disney Dream, you can expect every dish to be nothing short of spectacular. Whether you're in the main restaurants, the adult-only speciality venues or simply grabbing a casual bite to eat, all the care has been taken to make sure that you want to savour each and every mouthful.
- Main Dining Rooms- Disney’s rotational dining means you can enjoy gourmet delights in all three Disney-themed restaurants: Animator's Palate, The Enchanted Garden and the Royal Palace.
- Cabanas- a casual, buffet-style restaurant which serves food all day with the option of al fresco seating to make the most out of being at sea.
- Flo's Café- light bites such as sandwiches and salads, ideal for lunch on the go.
As well as the above options, adults sailing with Disney Dream can enjoy a romantic evening with no children in sight at these exclusive restaurants:
- Remy- fine French dining which brings the elegance and sophistication of Paris onboard no matter where in the world you are.
- Palo- guests here can expect the authentic tastes of North Italy with a modern twist that will leave them wanting to come back again.