On Enchanted Princess cruises, at the main dining rooms, it’s possible to choose from Anytime Dining, allowing you to eat when you like between 5.30pm and 10pm, or Traditional Dining which involves eating at the same table at the same time each day. In addition to the main dining rooms, which offers a superb menu using fresh ingredients and an international influence, there are many other venues to choose from:
- World Fresh Marketplace- try delicacies from all over the world at World Fresh Marketplace. From hearty German sausages to fragrant Japanese satay dishes, every palette should be satisfied by a visit here.
- International Café- open 24-hours a day, pop here for speciality coffees and pastries, iced teas, quiche, salads, sandwiches and some indulgent desserts in the evening.
- Chef’s Table Lumiere- for an extra special evening, book a space here to enjoy a one-of-a-kind culinary experience. Sip on champagne with a small group of fellow diners before being treated to a private galley tour, hors d’oeuvres and a multi-course dinner.
- Alfredo’s Pizzeria- hailed as serving ‘the Best Pizza at Sea’ by USA Today, this unfussy location creates authentic, tasty pizzas made to order.
- Ocean Terrace- relish in the freshest seafood dishes here, sampling everything from sushi and sashimi to a chilli and lime crab margarita.
- The Salty Dog Gastropub- a super-friendly restaurant complete with live music and an extensive drinks menu, as well as some delicious pub food such as the incredible ‘Ernesto’ burger.
- Sabatini's Italian Trattoria- lovers of Italian food will no doubt want to return to this restaurant which showcases authentic dishes using home recipes of Italian chefs across Princess Cruises’ fleet.
- Gelato- if you didn’t have enough room for dessert at dinner but fancy something sweet a little later on, get yourself to Gelato for some ice creams and crepes with all manner of toppings.
- Crown Grill- a welcoming steakhouse offering the very best cuts of meat, as well as freshly made seafood dishes.
- Slice Pizzeria- a North American take on pizzas, with dishes including an East Coast calzone and toppings like Cali-Avocado.
- The Salty Dog Grill- if you’re not hungry enough for a full blown meal, pop here to get tasty fast food like burgers, hot dogs, loaded fried and tacos.
As well as this wide choice of restaurants, guests can alternatively opt for room service for a quiet evening in.