Guests can enjoy a range of restaurants and bars onboard, serving fresh, varied cuisine in some truly special settings. The ship has been designed with a sea view in mind, and so many outdoor dining spaces are available.
The main restaurants serve Mediterranean cuisine as well as international favourites, in a comfortable and stylish environment. Or the Biscayne Bay restaurant offer a more casual experience, perfect for families.
Speciality restaurants include:
- Butcher's Cut - an authentic steakhouse with a warm atmosphere, serving the very best cuts of meat
- Atelier Bistrot - for delicious French cuisine, perfect for lunch, dinner, and even breakfast when you can treat yourself to a Parisian-style affair.
- Ocean Cay - here you'll find some tasty seafood dishes as well as several other options
- Teppanyaki - why not indulge in some creative Asian cuisine, which mixes the modern with the traditional
- Pan Asian Market Kitchen - a fabulous Asian restaurant where you'll find the freshest ingredients
MSC Seaview boasts 20 bars and lounges for passengers to choose from, including the brilliant Venchi 1878 Chocolate Bar and Gelato & Creperie, where you can watch skilled chocolatiers build some magnificent creations in the open kitchen.