Oasis of the Seas boasts the greatest choice of dining at sea, with over 25 different food and drink venues there is sure to be something to suit all taste buds. In fact, there are so many dining choices that you could do something different for every meal, three times a day, for an entire week – and not repeat a venue!
The varied range of restaurants includes:
- Main Dining Room – Spread out over three decks with classical décor the main dining room has a new and varied three course menu every night.
- Chops Grille – Set in the calmness of Central Park and with the option of dining inside or out, Chops is Royal Caribbean’s traditional steakhouse, offering a range of premium, quality cut meats.
- 150 Central Park - The most premium restaurant onboard offers guests a set seven course meal with accompanying wine. Featuring a celebrity chef and topped off with a stylish design for ultimate dining.
- Park Café – Casual dining, offering guests the best selection of lunch time favourites including make-your-own salads, panini’s and the famous roast beef roll.
- Solarium Bistro – At night, the Solarium turns into an intimate starlight canopy venue with the perfect atmosphere for a cosy, romantic meal. The menu is diverse and offers fresh, low calorie style meals.