Returning Royal Caribbean favourites such as Jamie’s Italian, Chop’s Grille, and Izumi are all found onboard the ship, as are the main dining room and Windjammer restaurant. However, the delicious cuisine doesn't stop there, and with so many different restaurants to try, your foodie journey will be just as exciting as the cruise itself.
- Coastal Kitchen- reserved for Pinnacle Club members and those staying in suites, this modern venue brings a taste of the Mediterranean onboard.
- El Loco Fresh- savour the flavour of Mexico on the go with burritos, tacos, quesadillas and more.
- Wonderland- dine on a contemporary meal that tells a story of its own at the futuristic Wonderland restaurant.
- The Café @ Two70- enjoy a bistro-style lunch including sandwiches, salads and soups at this cosy cafe.
- Teppanyaki- authentic Japanese cooked at your table using the traditional teppanyaki style.
- Sorrento's Pizza- huge slices of pizza served like they do in New York.
- Giovanni's Italian Kitchen and Wine Bar- enjoy a taste of Italy, perfect for all the family, at this rustic restaurant.