- Windjammer Marketplace - great for parties with varying tastes, this self-service buffet offers all sorts of tasty, international dishes
- Jamie's Italian - this well-known restaurant serves delicious pasta and other Italian dishes
- Izumi - for tasty, fresh Japanese cuisine such as sushi and sashimi
- Sorrento's - pizza-fiends will love the toppings choices at this great New York-style pizzeria
- Chop's Grille - fans of steak and seafood should opt for this stylish venue at least once during their cruise
- Solarium Bistro - enjoy Chinese hot pot and dishes inspired by the Middle East at this venue which combines buffet and a la carte dining
- Wonderland Imaginative Cuisine - choose from a wide range of exciting and innovative dishes which have been designed to tantalise your taste buds
- Chef's Table - choose this restaurant for an extra special evening, enjoying a perfectly curated multi-course meal complete with accompanying wines
- Coastal Kitchen - exclusive to suite guests only, this venue offers a wonderful menu of tasty and varied dishes
Those who sail onboard Ovation of the Seas can look forward to a new adventure every day, waking up in new and exciting destinations while sailing onboard one of the world’s most technologically advanced cruise ships. With hi-tech smart features from robotic bartenders to an enhanced onboard purchasing system, Ovation of the Seas wow’s at every opportunity.
The wow factor flows throughout the ship with an exciting range of stateroom categories including spacious rooms and new innovations. Guests can choose from a varied selection of staterooms including Virtual Balconies which provide geographically accurate digital ocean views plus destination highlights, or a cabin overlooking the bustling Boardwalk. This ship also offers three different categories for Suite Class guests; Sea, Sky, and Star. Each of these boasts some fantastic benefits ranging from luxury L'occitane toiletries and access to an exclusive restaurant, right up to your own personal 'Royal Genie', who is on hand to make sure your cruise holiday is everything you dreamt it would be.
Top Ovation of the Seas deals
You'll also find nightly live music and DJ sessions at the atmospheric Music Hall, as well as live pianists at the Schooner Bar and regular sets in the other bars and lounges;
- Pool Bar - grab a refreshing drink on the go (alcoholic or soft) at this al fresco venue
- Boleros - a Latin-themed bar serving delicious cocktails such as mojitos and caipirinhas
- Sky Bar - sip on a drink outside while never missing a minute of sunshine
- Bionic Bar - where robot arms prepare cocktails ordered from tablets on the tables
- Vintages Wine Bar - to sample some delicious bottles from all over the world
- North Star Bar - relax here after a journey up in the North Star to see the stunning surrounding views
- Sunshine Bar - find freshly made cocktails, smoothies, and detox juices at this stylish venue
In addition to this centre, the ship is home to many Royal Caribbean favourites like the towering rock-climbing wall, the Flowrider surf simulator, and the iFly indoor sky-diving experience. There is also a sports court where you can play team games such as basketball and football, as well as table tennis facilities. Those who simply want to splash around will love the swimming pool choices too.
For something a little less active, but equally as exciting, be sure to have a go on the North Star viewing platform. This is essentially a pod which gets raised to around 300 feet above sea level, with window walls allowing extensive views of the ocean, not to mention the ship below you.
Ovation of the Seas also offers an art gallery full of thought-provoking pieces, and of course ample shopping opportunities for those needing a little retail therapy.