Ovation of the Seas certainly doesn't cut any corners where dining is concerned. To start with, there are three main dining rooms - American Icon, Grande, Silk, and Chic - which serve a wonderful choice of international cuisine in a friendly and welcoming atmosphere, all included in your fare, as is Windjammer Marketplace, Dog House and Sorrento's Pizza, all serving tasty grub that you won't want to miss out on.
That isn't all though, as there are plenty of other speciality restaurants serving cuisine from around the world:
- Jamie's Italian - this well-known restaurant serves delicious pasta and other Italian dishes
- Izumi - for tasty, fresh and made-to-order Japanese cuisine such as sushi and sashimi
- Chop's Grille - fans of steak and seafood should opt for this stylish venue at least once during their cruise
- Solarium Bistro - enjoy Chinese hot pot and dishes inspired by the Middle East at this venue which combines buffet and a la carte dining
- Wonderland Imaginative Cuisine - choose from a wide range of exciting and innovative dishes which have been designed to tantalise your taste buds
- Chef's Table - choose this restaurant for an extra special evening, enjoying a perfectly curated multi-course meal complete with accompanying wines
- Coastal Kitchen - exclusive to Royal suite class guests only, this venue offers a wonderful menu of tasty and varied dishes
If hunger strikes throughout the rest of the day, the ship also offers a range of casual and quick eateries. Grab a fast food treat like a tasty hot dog in the Seaplex or a freshly prepared sandwich, salad, or pastry at one of the onboard cafes such as La Patisserie, Cafe Promenade or The Cafe @ Two70.