Food onboard Oceania Cruises' Riviera lives up to the luxury reputation of the cruise line, seamlessly combining casual and formal dining options to provide dish after dish of exceptional cuisine whatever the time of day.
- The Grand Dining Room- Oceania Riviera's elegant main dining with dishes taking their inspiration from the delights of European cooking.
- The Bistro- bistro-style, classic French dishes ranging from croque monsieurs to salad nicoise, as well as world flavours once evening arrives.
- Polo Grill- steakhouse dining with sumptuous cuts of premium meat alongside mouthwatering seafood.
- Toscana- rustic Italian dishes using traditional family recipes with a modern twist.
- Red Ginger- from Malaysia to Thailand and everywhere in between, this contemporary restaurant brings the flavours of Asia onboard.
- Terrace Café- casual dining at breakfast, lunch and dinner, with the option to eat outside for exceptional views and fresh air. The place to go for regional specialities which take their inspiration from the itinerary the ship sails.
- Waves Grill- stay fuelled during your time by the pool by grabbing a quick bite to eat from this al fresco grill restaurant, serving everything from burgers to Poke Bowls.