Virgin Voyages do dining onboard Scarlet Lady like no other cruise line. With no buffet, no set dining times and no extra fee for eating onboard, Scarlet Lady provides a truly unique cruise dining experience at each of the 20 dining venues onboard. Notable mentions include:
|Geonbae||Korean||Flameless grills built into the tables and soju drinking games.||Cook your own barbecued steaks.|
|Test Kitchen||Futuristic||A lab theme with test beakers and tubes with pick your own ingredients.||Experiment and make your own meal.|
|The Galley||International||Replacing a buffet, this main dining venue has various freshly-made food stations.||The fresh sushi, burgers or tacos.|
|Razzle Dazzle||Vegetarian and Vegan||The most vivid dining venue at sea with alcoholic smoothies to go with your tasty dishes.||Bottomless brunch with drag performers.|
Other dining venues include:
- Wake: So named for having a stunning view from the rear of Scarlet Lady, serving surf and turf steaks along with a portable cocktail cart where your drinks are brought to you.
- Pink Agave: Quality Mexican that elevates your classic favourites to another level, with themed cocktails to match.
- The Dock: Relaxed, al fresco space serving Mediterranean finger food such as tapas and mezze.
- Extra-Virgin: Traditional Italian restaurant accessible to all with handmade pasta, wine/dish matching guides and hourly aperitifs to tempt you.
- The Pizza Place: Another take on Italian-inspired food - pick your topping, dough, thickness and more to get your perfect pizza made fresh before your eyes.