Virgin Voyages do dining onboard their Scarlet Lady cruise ship like no other cruise line. With no buffet, no set dining times and no extra fee for eating onboard, Scarlet Lady provides a truly unique cruise dining experience at each of the 20 dining venues onboard, including:
- Wake- so named for having a stunning view from the rear of Scarlet Lady, this contemporary venue serves surf and turf steaks along with a portable cocktail cart where your drinks are brought to you.
- Pink Agave- quality Mexican cuisine that elevates your classic favourites to another level, with themed cocktails to match.
- The Dock- a relaxed, al fresco space serving Mediterranean finger food such as tapas and mezze.
- Extra-Virgin- traditional Italian restaurant serving authentic dishes such as handmade pasta, wine/dish matching guides and hourly aperitifs.
- The Pizza Place- another take on Italian-inspired food where you can pick your toppings and dough to get your perfect pizza made fresh before your eyes.
- Geonbae- a Korean restaurant where you can barbecue your own steaks at the grills built into the tables.
- The Galley- an international restaurant where you'll find everything from sushi to burgers to tacos, and more.
- Razzle Dazzle- a vegan and vegetarian restaurant which even plays host to a bottomless brunch complete with drag performances.