Whether you fancy a juicy 50s diner-style burger or five-course meal, the choice is yours thanks to the endless dining options onboard. The main dining room offers the best in traditional style cruise dining. Spread over three decks, the surroundings compliment the diverse menu perfectly where every night will offer you different three-course options along with attentive table service. In addition to the main dining room there are many other food and drink venues onboard Voyager of the Seas including:
- Windjammer Café- a great place for a quick snack or a more casual meal time, this buffet style restaurant will definitely have something you desire. Home to different food stations offering everything from Asian cuisine to salad bars, this venue is included in your cruise fare.
- Chops Grille- an intimate restaurant offering the finest in steakhouse cuisine.
- Izumi- enjoy the fresh taste of Japanese cuisine as you make your way through a menu of made-to-order sushi.
- Giovanni's Table- no matter where you're sailing you'll be able to experience the authentic taste of Italy at this tempting restaurant.
- Chef's Table- feel like a celebrity as you enjoy an intimate, multi-course feast with the perfect wine pairings.