With enough variety to satisfy any foodie, P&O Arcadia boasts a fine variety of dining venues onboard, from elevated cuisine at Marco Pierre White’s Ocean Grill to the stylish two-tiered main restaurant, or more casual dining at the poolside grill, the hardest decision you'll make during your cruise is where to eat next.
- Caffè Vivo- located on the starboard side of Promenade Deck is Caffè Vivo, offering tasty pastries, freshly made smoothies, squeezed juices, plus warm coffees and teas. Lunch time snacks are also served with a wide menu featuring salads, bagels, noodles and more. The perfect place to refresh your palate.
- Neptune Grill- this laid back grill is great for a casual poolside bite to eat, serving a range of snacks, refreshments and daytime meals.
- The Belvedere- take in floor-to-ceiling ocean views at this anytime dining venue. Tuck into a wide choice of dishes from the menu featuring Oriental and Italian to bistro-style dishes and a delicatessen counter. Open any time of the day or night with outdoor seating so you can dine al fresco and make the most of the fresh sea breeze.
- Meridian Restaurant- an elegant appointed main dining room, the Meridian Restaurant serves sophisticated meals at breakfast and lunch, while evenings are the star of the show. Boasting excellent service and a sumptuous six-course meal, there's no better way to enjoy your dinner.
As well as the above restaurants included in your cruise fare, P&O Arcadia also has some speciality venues to choose from:
- The Ocean Grill- expect dishes cooked to an exceptional standard inspired by celebrity chef Marco Pierre White. Succulent steaks, British beef, delectable cuts of lamb and delicious salads await.
- Sindhu Restaurant- enjoy the aromatic dishes of India with a British twist at this elegant restaurant.