A celebration of cruising cuisine, P&O Azura’s unique dining options take you on a journey around the globe to sample the very best flavours. From fine dining to homely classics, casual spots to dress up dinners, no meal time has to be the same.
- Meridian- this main dining room blends the very best of international inspired favourites with classic British cuisine in a fantastic two-tiered dining venue, beautifully laid out to create a vibrant atmosphere. The result is a delightful five-course meal you simply cannot fail to enjoy.
- Peninsular Restaurant- the second of Azura’s top quality main dining venues, the enticing menu will tempt you back every night.
- The Glass House- aptly named, with panoramic views of the surrounding ocean or port, this wine bar is a must to sample some exquisite selections from a menu designed in cooperation with award-winning wine master Olly Smith. Savour delicate dishes paired with the perfect wine.
- Sindhu Restaurant- a brilliant fusion of Indian and British cuisines inspired to give diners the best of both worlds, all while gazing out over the stunning views.
- The Epicurean- savour the finest of British cuisine prepared by a team of executive chefs serving the best cuts of organic meat and seafood found on the British Isles.
- Verona- enjoy a relaxing family meal from the food court serving an Italian-style menu at breakfast and lunch.
- Venezia- this restaurant offers excellent choice and freedom with your dining. Enjoy a wide range of high quality dishes throughout the day. Plus, with around the clock dining, you can enjoy a late night snack from 10pm to 6am.