- Olympus - fine Mediterranean cuisine on deck 5
- Amalthia - speciality dining on deck 8
- Leda Buffet - for more casual meals, on deck 9
- Aura Grill - tasty no-fuss food on deck 9
The smallest in the fleet, the ship can accommodate a maximum of 1200 passengers. This helps to create a friendly and intimate feel, which Celestyal can be proud of.
With just over 400 crew onboard, the service is of a fantastic standard all over the ship. Each stateroom even has its own personal steward and assistant steward, who are there to help ensure each guest has the best holiday possible.
Alternatively, try your luck in the casino, do some star-gazing in the Thalassa drinks lounge, or simply enjoy an evening chatting with loved ones over a cocktail in one of the other bars.
- Spend time in the extensive, beautiful spa
- Have a manicure or get your hair done in the salon
- Attend dance lessons
- Try an arts and crafts session
- Take part in quizzes and other group games
- Play bingo or bridge
- Go to a cookery or ice-sculpting demonstration