Main restaurants and casual dining options include:
- The Market Place - this buffet style venue offers a range of global cuisines, many of which are freshly prepared by chefs right in front of you.
- Latitude 53 - the atmosphere in this popular restaurant in sophisticated and stylish, with gold and grey decor and floor to ceiling windows. The food is divine, and waiter service impeccable.
- Vista - this evening venue is on the first floor of Latitude 53, and offers some delicious classic and contemporary Italian cuisine
- The Mediterranean - this popular venue offers your favourite Mediterranean fare, from pizza and tapas to Portuguese meat kebabs.
- Snack Shack - a selection of food stalls offer smaller lunches like hot dogs and burgers on the go, so you can get back to the pool as quickly as possible.
Speciality dining options:
- Kora La - this beautiful venue transports guests to Asia, offering all sorts of delicious dishes such as sushi, curry, and noodles
- Surf & Turf Steakhouse - specialising in seafood and meat, this restaurant offers fresh and classic meals that you'll certainly want again and again.
- The Dining Club - with high quality gastronomic creations on offer, this refined restaurant is perfect for an extra special evening onboard.